signing maps

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by tree huga, Aug 12, 2009 with 3 replies and 261 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tree huga

tree huga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ummm so my profile recently got hacked and i want to make a new one but i dont want to have to spend all that money on map packs and such. so i wanted to know if i can sign the MAP PACKS to my new profile, because i already have them on my hdd.

2. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    No you cannot sign mapacks. They are live files not con's. If that is the 360 you bought then on then you don't need to do anything. BUT. If the person that stole your account is smart. They can completely **** you over by doing a license transfer and steal ALL of your dlc that was downloaded that that account. Then you would be completely ****ed since you will not have the license on your 360 anymore nor the license that is with the tag.

Best thing to do is call MS and have the account locked and try to get it back. If you don't you risk all of your dlc.

3. OP
    tree huga

tree huga Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks. hahaha i found out that i still had them like 5 minutes after posting. also, i wanted to know, is there some kind of mass resigner? like for resigning multiple things at once?

4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings: