• Thread starter Who is this
  • Start date
  • Views 592
W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, I really need someone to pull through for me because I'm a little bit discouraged at the moment. I need someone to release a dummy account to me with the full-profile of GoW 1. I'm almost positive that this post will be overlooked, that it'll be paid little attention to because here hardly anyone ever seems to notice or give a helping hand, but I figured I'd give it my best shot.

The first two people I tried to get to help me fell through. One just can't seem to get it to work and doesn't trust me. The other one just simply doesn't trust me. I don't know what qualifies as being a trusted member, a premium subscription that I'll stick around till the world is over? I don't know, but I've been helping a ton of members out here and elsewhere get their achievements and I never really asked much of anything in return. I was just being nice to be a good guy, to help the Se7en community out like I said I would when I first got here when somebody gave me a chance with their GoW 2 account. Ever since then I've been taking daily requests and have done all of them pretty much and handed out accounts as much as I can. I don't screw anybody over, I never have, and I was raised to be better than that. Not by my parents but by my own personal experience with people screwing me over. I wasn't going to be a jackass and do harm to others even if they did it to me.

Now I need this. I need some help here. I've been trying for so long to get somebody to do it but it's been met with silence and rejection. I don't want to wait forever to help people with this.

S

seannnn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just need the Annex ones bro. The profile I used to glitch the account didn't have the Annex ones. Well it had Nub Pwner. But not the This! is! Annex and Inconceivable.

Can you get on Gears right now?

W

Who is this

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PM me your gamertag. I'm on right now, I can talk softly, but my girlfriend is sleeping. Lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register