*Sigh* GoW 1

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Who is this, Feb 1, 2009 with 6 replies and 471 views.

1. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright, I really need someone to pull through for me because I'm a little bit discouraged at the moment. I need someone to release a dummy account to me with the full-profile of GoW 1. I'm almost positive that this post will be overlooked, that it'll be paid little attention to because here hardly anyone ever seems to notice or give a helping hand, but I figured I'd give it my best shot.

The first two people I tried to get to help me fell through. One just can't seem to get it to work and doesn't trust me. The other one just simply doesn't trust me. I don't know what qualifies as being a trusted member, a premium subscription that I'll stick around till the world is over? I don't know, but I've been helping a ton of members out here and elsewhere get their achievements and I never really asked much of anything in return. I was just being nice to be a good guy, to help the Se7en community out like I said I would when I first got here when somebody gave me a chance with their GoW 2 account. Ever since then I've been taking daily requests and have done all of them pretty much and handed out accounts as much as I can. I don't screw anybody over, I never have, and I was raised to be better than that. Not by my parents but by my own personal experience with people screwing me over. I wasn't going to be a jackass and do harm to others even if they did it to me.

Now I need this. I need some help here. I've been trying for so long to get somebody to do it but it's been met with silence and rejection. I don't want to wait forever to help people with this.

2. seannnn

seannnn Newbie

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just need the Annex ones bro. The profile I used to glitch the account didn't have the Annex ones. Well it had Nub Pwner. But not the This! is! Annex and Inconceivable.

Can you get on Gears right now?

4. seannnn

seannnn Newbie

Ratings:
    so why dont you and i play some annex?

5. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you able to get on right now?

6. seannnn

seannnn Newbie

Ratings:
  7. OP
    Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PM me your gamertag. I'm on right now, I can talk softly, but my girlfriend is sleeping. Lol.