Solved Sigh... Another Gamerscore Modding Thread

• Thread starter LFCGirl
  • Start date
  • Views 1,559
LFCGirl

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
So I used to do this for people all the time like 3 or 4 years ago, back when it was a completely different program. I went crazy like an idiot and had like 100k score, and got reset obviously.

But now I'm gonna do it again, doing like 500 a game, and I was reading threads on how to do it safely, and I think I got it down. The only issue I am having, is that I cannot download the achievement pictures through exProfileEditor. When I initialize the program, it gives me an error code saying

[12/2/2012 5:20:58 PM]: [Updater] exAchImg ServerStatus: Maintenance
[12/2/2012 5:20:58 PM]: [Updater] exGA ServerStatus: OK

Idk if that has anything to do with it, but it doesn't let me download the pics. I can unlock all the achievements I want, but the box to "Download Pictures" is grayed out. I am using version 2.0.13.1. Is there a different version of the program to use? Or is there another program I can use?

Thanks

Skeletons

Asus ROG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just use Le Fluffie (Stroll down until you see Le Fluffie, and download the "Le Fluffie App"

Load your profile onto it, and then Unlock all.. You'll be good:smile:

LFCGirl

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Just use Le Fluffie (Stroll down until you see Le Fluffie, and download the "Le Fluffie App"

Load your profile onto it, and then Unlock all.. You'll be good:smile:

Does it download the .png's and inject them into the .gpd like exPE is "supposed" to do? That's the #1 way Microsoft bones Achievement modders, hard.

Skeletons

Asus ROG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it download the .png's and inject them into the .gpd like exPE is "supposed" to do? That's the #1 way Microsoft bones Achievement modders, hard.

Yes

TheyCallMeNemo

TheyCallMeDeus

Getting There
Bright Idea Jokester Stickied
Reaction score
Hacking your gamerscore is a really stupid idea... it isn't worth risking getting caught twice

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Hacking your gamerscore is a really stupid idea... it isn't worth risking getting caught twice
Modded one of my accounts to 300k+ Gamerscore over a year ago and have yet to be caught/reset.

TheyCallMeNemo

TheyCallMeDeus

Getting There
Bright Idea Jokester Stickied
Reaction score
Modded one of my accounts to 300k+ Gamerscore over a year ago and have yet to be caught/reset.
Doesn't mean it is smart to do it... just means you haven't gotten caught yet

LFCGirl

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Too late. Can't be too bad modding a few games a day. Like 300 gamerscore. Just the achievements I cbf to grind out myself.

Top Bottom