Sig request

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dab

<o/
Premium
Reaction score
I was hoping that a gfx bada** Knowledge God or someone with mad skills could help me out and make an epic sig. I would like to use this.. http://45.media.tumblr.com/459f4c2bce3841f592520c90f716612d/tumblr_nxl5p4IVq41rvzrvzo1_1280.gif and have my name(in whatever font you think looks best) be glitchy and blend with the rest of the gif. If you could do this for me, I would greatly appreciate it :biggrin:

Last edited:
Z

Zelk

Extra Spicy
Retired
Reaction score

I made this, but it's a seperate GIF and I just can't figure out how to put this gif on top of the original without photoshop.
So if someone else could do it that'd be neato. If not it might make a cool sig itself.

D

dab

<o/
Premium
Reaction score

I made this, but it's a seperate GIF and I just can't figure out how to put this gif on top of the original without photoshop.
So if someone else could do it that'd be neato. If not it might make a cool sig itself.
Bruh... That looks sick:biggrin: The font kicks *ss. I will use this and if anyone can put it on the gif them that's a bonus:thumbsup:

D

dab

<o/
Premium
Reaction score
I am hoping to get the sig that Zelkaar made put on the original gif and maybe add light or highlight the font somehow so that it stand out a little from the original gif. If you think this is possible and someone has the skill to tackle this I would appreciate it:biggrin:

R

Remedy

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score

Best I could do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom