Sin$
-UPDATE, SORRY FOR LATE-

0ad6c7f9568e3100b529a660328a677f.png

Entriquit

Entriquit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have kind of starting making a progress as well. But reading this puts mine to shame haha!

Can't wait to watch you progress some more, keep up the good work!

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Every moment is a fresh beginning.
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I have kind of starting making a progress as well. But reading this puts mine to shame haha!

Can't wait to watch you progress some more, keep up the good work!
It's always nice to meet people who enjoy my progress logs on here! I'm really sorry if I haven't updated this in awhile I'm sort of taking myself a little break as I burned myself out after playing for hours on end. :smile:

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Reaction score
Sin$
Soo.. with the recent update to CB levels not long ago, my skiller is currently level 22; but that's due to 55 HP and 60 Prayer. Now the question is, do you think I should be a level 22 Skiller or turn into a CB account. Not sure what I'll do, would just like to see what people think. :tongue: If you think I should stay a skiller please give a reason why, same goes for if you think I should get CB.

Link

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Programmer Contest Sponsor Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Soo.. with the recent update to CB levels not long ago, my skiller is currently level 22; but that's due to 55 HP and 60 Prayer. Now the question is, do you think I should be a level 22 Skiller or turn into a CB account. Not sure what I'll do, would just like to see what people think. :tongue: If you think I should stay a skiller please give a reason why, same goes for if you think I should get CB.
That sucks.
If you don't already have a maxed main, Might aswell start doing Combat too.

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Reaction score
Sin$
That sucks.
If you don't already have a maxed main, Might aswell start doing Combat too.
I do indeed already have a maxed main, who only needs 4 more dung levels, few quests and tasks before comp.

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Reaction score
Sin$
Since I'll be getting a nice Built PC, would you guys like for me to stream from time to time or no?

Last edited:
CyberThief

CyberThief

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since I'll be getting a nice Built PC, would you guys like for me to stream from time to time or no?

I would love to see you stream combat, watching someone stream skilling can be a little boring, unless of course you are talking during it then hell yeah I do! :biggrin:

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to see you stream combat, watching someone stream skilling can be a little boring, unless of course you are talking during it then hell yeah I do! :biggrin:
Absolutely if I do stream Runescape, even if skilling or combat; I'll be talking and interacting with my viewers. :smile:

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely bro!
Alright, when I get my PC built in the next coming month; I'll try to figure out a streaming time that works for people who would want to watch me Skill or even do Combat. Right now I haven't done alot in Runescape, due to Destiny and Shadow of Mordor coming out. I do however plan to start getting back into it due to BXP in Nov.

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Reaction score
Sin$
You do realize you can reset hp and prayer now, right? (Facepalm)
You do realize that your post was entirely irrelevant, because yes I do know that you can reset HP and Prayer now right? You should think about what you're gonna say before posting, you'll sound less dumb.
(Facepalm)

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello beautiful people, I'm finally back after a very long break; now I'm ready to continue where I left off with this Progress log! So keep checking back every so often for updates.

Don't forget to check the main page for updates!

Sienna Skies

Sienna Skies

Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's safe to say today was a great day for Skilling, as I managed to gain nearly 3.2m Firemaking xp today alone. If you'd like to see the rest of my stats; please check out the Front page!

eedf1c5fc971181f1041b7e27c95718e.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register