• Start date
  • Views 658
Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got promoted to Division 6 and won the first 5 games back to back.

Then I came up against someone and I went 2-0 up. I thought "great, 1 point of promotion" but then the AI decided it wanted to give the guy 2 penalties so tackled him twice in the box without me even trying to tackle.

Then he scored a 3rd goal to make it 3-2 in the 85th minute or something like that.

Fast forward to the game after, and the amount of saves his keeper pulled off seemed endless. Yet he hit 2 bad shots and magically scored one of them.

oycvZq0.png

So I now have 3 games remaining to get 4 points to win the title. And I have a feeling I won't even win it (even from winning the first 5 games in a row). 
Here's another example of the same bullsh*t. And I've lost count of how many times I've went 1-0/2-0 up only to have my opponent come back late on in the game.

PY53daK.png

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
That's what happens in football, Stats don't mean nothing to be fair. Play a few more games and tighten your defense or change up your GK.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the feeling when you think your in control chances are your not try going defence straight away then pushing attack works for me. I use all tackle moves also so it's in my favour to win the challenge.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got promoted to Division 6 and won the first 5 games back to back.

Then I came up against someone and I went 2-0 up. I thought "great, 1 point of promotion" but then the AI decided it wanted to give the guy 2 penalties so tackled him twice in the box without me even trying to tackle.

Then he scored a 3rd goal to make it 3-2 in the 85th minute or something like that.

Fast forward to the game after, and the amount of saves his keeper pulled off seemed endless. Yet he hit 2 bad shots and magically scored one of them.

oycvZq0.png

So I now have 3 games remaining to get 4 points to win the title. And I have a feeling I won't even win it (even from winning the first 5 games in a row). 
Here's another example of the same bullsh*t. And I've lost count of how many times I've went 1-0/2-0 up only to have my opponent come back late on in the game.

PY53daK.png

I know how you feel but GK's in general have a weakness at the minute.... the near post! They just cant seem to save them for some reason.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So true RB + B right corner = goals. Also I'm currently in the middle of a game and I'm standing off the pitch with the ball and it's apparently not gone off the pitch haha hope they fix this.

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Sin$
Boo hoo, do u want a hanky
Sure, I'll take a hanky. But first you have to increase your vocabulary/spelling so it's beyond the level of a 10 year old. Deal?

That's what happens in football, Stats don't mean nothing to be fair. Play a few more games and tighten your defense or change up your GK.
It was just frustrating to go on a 5 game winning streak then it's as if the game didn't want me to win. And considering the amount of scripting I've seen in the past, I'm not surprised if the scripting is as bad this time around lol.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like it's impossible not to have matches like this in any football game, we've all been there. It's easy to blame the game, although FIFA 16 is the worst FIFA since 10, rather than to say you could have taken different options to try and score or you could have defended better. It's frustrating, but there's no result that you can't change just by making different options in terms of passes around the box and such. I've had people complain to me about not scoring with their 12 shots on target, but 8 or 9 of them could come from 25+ yards.

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like it's impossible not to have matches like this in any football game, we've all been there. It's easy to blame the game, although FIFA 16 is the worst FIFA since 10, rather than to say you could have taken different options to try and score or you could have defended better. It's frustrating, but there's no result that you can't change just by making different options in terms of passes around the box and such. I've had people complain to me about not scoring with their 12 shots on target, but 8 or 9 of them could come from 25+ yards.
All of the shots were close up man. I usually just dribble around their players and get in the box before I shoot since longshots are so inconsistent this year.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
All of the shots were close up man. I usually just dribble around their players and get in the box before I shoot since longshots are so inconsistent this year.
I'm not saying they weren't, just highlighting the way a lot of people think bad shots on target should be goals, ie just shooting from 30 yards for the whole match. I've found the best thing to do in this game is just try and go near post every time, triple tap crosses are also really good.

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not saying they weren't, just highlighting the way a lot of people think bad shots on target should be goals, ie just shooting from 30 yards for the whole match. I've found the best thing to do in this game is just try and go near post every time, triple tap crosses are also really good.
Yeah I agree man. It's easy to hit longshots and complain about none of them going in.

And I'll try that out. Maybe that's why you said earlier the keepers are flawed and I said I think they're fine. Honestly, I haven't been trying to score in the near post.

Redox

Redox

Cisco Certified
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Had 73% possession earlier 17 shots 13 on target, lost 1-0, scored from his only shot... forgot how frustrated FIFA used to make me, there was a reason i skipped 15 hahaha

Edit: Keeping all of my fail/i hate life clips and will make a montage to post on here.

Last edited:
Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is what Fifa is all about.

First Half, Strong Start
B6Q9rlR.jpg

Die.....
5Kvgg5C.jpg
Where are you shooting at the stands??? I get 90% of my shots in whenever I choose to shoot normally left or right top corners using (RB) if you like to shoot from distance don't use (RB) but if you shoot from just outside and inside the box use (RB) pretty much goal every time and the more you use it the easier it is.

Redox

Redox

Cisco Certified
Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Where are you shooting at the stands??? I get 90% of my shots in whenever I choose to shoot normally left or right top corners using (RB) if you like to shoot from distance don't use (RB) but if you shoot from just outside and inside the box use (RB) pretty much goal every time and the more you use it the easier it is.

Usually always use (RB) whenever im in the box, just wasn't working out for me, 3 or 4 shots hit the crossbar 2 hit the post.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually always use (RB) whenever im in the box, just wasn't working out for me, 3 or 4 shots hit the crossbar 2 hit the post.
Oh right you must be very unlucky I can only suggest when your in the box wait until the goalkeeper starts to move that's when I shoot no score almost every time. A little turn using the left analog stick can help also.

Top Bottom
Login
Register