What's new

Discussion Sick Of This Complainers.

S

SuSp3nSe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay let me start off by stateing the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is quite simple, I want to express my thoughts on the game and comment on what other people have been saying about the game. Okay first off MW2 is NOT MW1 get that sh*t threw your head. Just stop fuc*ing compareing them. Second ive seen the video made by some kid. For those of you who didnt see it here you go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH743LkDJQ4]YouTube - Infinity Ward: Here is how to fix MW2![/ame]

Now im going to break down the reason that i think are pointless.

1. Overpowered killstreaks are you fuc*ing kidding me. What do you think a chopper gunner looks like in real life. You work for your killstreaks so they better be good. Who would want weak killstreaks. Think about it.

2. Tactical insertions. Okay let me just say this believe it or not, not everybody use's tactical insertions to cheat. I use them so when call in my airdrops incase I get killed i'll spawn right next to it. There's other ways to go about this rather then just removeing them.

3. I agreed.

4.Classic playlist? Not a bad idea.

5.I play SnD Most of the time so I really could care less. When i do play other gametypes i never really have a problem with this. But never the less yeah why not just fix it.

6.:w00t: Are you fuc*ing serious. "overpowered guns" if anything their underpowered guns. What do you think a M16 or M4 would do to a person if say shot in the chest 2 times? Even in hardcore sometimes two burst with a M16 doesnt kill them.

7.Deff. agree with this one. All snipers should be waist up one shot kill. It amazes me how weak they are in this game. But hey I deal with it.

8.Deal with it.

9.Okay this one really tics me off. Okay first off I 100% dis-agreed with the first update. Like you unlocked it at 67 you should be able to have fun with it. Sh*t you worked for it. I dont understand why people bit*h so much about them. "omg those models are so gay." Who fu*king cares you have them too. Is it are fault you dont want to use them for s sense of self righteousness. Please this one all comes down to just stop being a puss about it and deal with it honestly.

10. Agree gay but I put up with it doesnt really bother me.

Okay thats my response to the video. You know I deal with everything because it's just part of the game but theres one thing i dont understand. People complain about all of this stuff but they dont complain about the things that actually matter. Like for a example. Im speaking for all of my Hardcore SnD boys. NOOB TUBEING OFF THE BACK. I think that is the most gayiest thing. In Cod5 they were smart enough to fix that by delaying being able to tube in like the first 10 seconds of the game. But hey like I said I deal with it because I understand some people really get a kick out of doing that. Besides theres way to get around it. Just like there is for almost everything else. So my advise it just to find it. I will be making a video very shortly supporting my ideas. If you do or do not care them thats all up to you. Like I said people just need to stop being pussi*s and stop worrying about the small stuff and focuse on the big stuff like Care package glitch etc. Thank you for your time. And for all of you who dont agree just say it or dont say anything at all.

X

XlCris1slX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh i thought that video was pretty gay aswell it just all kept going back to cod4 or just things he would like to see to make the game better for him.
i play HC SnD and the noob tubeing is annoying but hey, if its the way people play let them play like it :smile:
if i got kills doing it then i would but i can never be bothered to try

L

lettersto0you

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that 'overall', the game is quite fun. Aside from all the craziness lately with glitches and banning amok, its pretty balanced- not leaving any one class overpowering.

O

O Mighty Nips

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) not when ppl learn how to switch to a cold blooded, some ppl even run in doors its not that bad (oh ya when #4 comes up with the mw clip see how he got 7 kills way faster than he got 7 kills on the chopper?)
2) tactical insertions, yes some ppl suck and boost w/ them but not everyone just deal with it if ppl are boosting leave
3) this one i agree w/ but once again see glitchers leave?
4) playlist to me is pretty decent maybe some new modes added would be nice... killstreaks are more than fine having that you pick them, after-all u do work for them last stingers and javelins help make the game a lil more fair
5) once again i agree w/ this one nothings worse than getting spawn killed over and over again
6) ok guns are underpowered theres no way anyone is surviving 2 shots from an ak
7) actually the sniper rifles are pretty beastly especially when you use fmj's
8) lmao i agree this is probably the most annoying thing ever
9) model 1887's akimbo is no problem cause if they miss theyre screwed and trust me it happens a good amount
10) its only bad when ppl use the care package

P

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
This was already posted twice before.

S

SuSp3nSe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^did not know that. Where? and is that really ur kitty kinda a dumb question but its so dang cute.:thumbup:

N

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
1.Yes, the killstreaks ARE overpowered. You shouldn't be instantly killed the second you spawn if the enemy has an AC-130.

2. TI's barely have a use, but I guess they can be used legitimately. Very few cases though, but in Demolition I sometimes use it.

3. It is kind of annoying, but do it yourself. Seriously, if you have skill, just precision airstrike them for lulz. Or camp their care packages.

4. That would work.

5. COMPLETELY agree. Spawn killing is horrible. Which is why I say that 10 second immunity should be given when spawned, possibly 5 second. Anywhere from 5-10.

6. Yes, the guns ARE overpowered. Don't compare it to RL OP, in RL a knife won't instantly kill you and in RL a tactical insertion is nonexistent and in RL you can't respawn. They are overpowered. Some guns deserve nerf and some idle sway and a little more recoil.

7. Snipers are underpowered. Need another bolt action deff.

8. Final stand is okay, because I have to own you like 4 times for it to activate. Last stand is a perk like Juggy and Martyrdom, needing to be destroyed. Agree.

9. Model 1887's ARE overpowered. Seriously, don't try to rationalize it by its level. I'm pretty sure shotguns =/= sniper rifles. And since when do shotguns from 1887 beast current ones?

10. Way too far of range. Seriously needs slightly nerfed. Maybe make it so tac knife makes you knife farther (by a LITTLE bit) and commando you can knife faster. That would be decent.

M

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Killstreaks are overpowered get some yourself and be overpowered if you can not get a good kill streak you suck nuff said.

X

xSyndromex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O Mighty Nips said:
1) not when ppl learn how to switch to a cold blooded, some ppl even run in doors its not that bad (oh ya when #4 comes up with the mw clip see how he got 7 kills way faster than he got 7 kills on the chopper?)
2) tactical insertions, yes some ppl suck and boost w/ them but not everyone just deal with it if ppl are boosting leave
3) this one i agree w/ but once again see glitchers leave?
4) playlist to me is pretty decent maybe some new modes added would be nice... killstreaks are more than fine having that you pick them, after-all u do work for them last stingers and javelins help make the game a lil more fair
5) once again i agree w/ this one nothings worse than getting spawn killed over and over again
6) ok guns are underpowered theres no way anyone is surviving 2 shots from an ak
7) actually the sniper rifles are pretty beastly especially when you use fmj's
8) lmao i agree this is probably the most annoying thing ever
9) model 1887's akimbo is no problem cause if they miss theyre screwed and trust me it happens a good amount
10) its only bad when ppl use the care package

I]cker_do_you_speak_it.jpg

K

Kryteria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SuSp3nSe said:
Okay let me start off by stateing the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is quite simple, I want to express my thoughts on the game and comment on what other people have been saying about the game. Okay first off MW2 is NOT MW1 get that sh*t threw your head. Just stop fuc*ing compareing them. Second ive seen the video made by some kid. For those of you who didnt see it here you go.

YouTube - Infinity Ward: Here is how to fix MW2!

1. Overpowered killstreaks are you fuc*ing kidding me. What do you think a chopper gunner looks like in real life. You work for your killstreaks so they better be good. Who would want weak killstreaks. Think about it.

2. Tactical insertions. Okay let me just say this believe it or not, not everybody use's tactical insertions to cheat. I use them so when call in my airdrops incase I get killed i'll spawn right next to it. There's other ways to go about this rather then just removeing them.

3. I agreed.

5.I play SnD Most of the time so I really could care less. When i do play other gametypes i never really have a problem with this. But never the less yeah why not just fix it.

6.:w00t: Are you fuc*ing serious. "overpowered guns" if anything their underpowered guns. What do you think a M16 or M4 would do to a person if say shot in the chest 2 times? Even in hardcore sometimes two burst with a M16 doesnt kill them.

7.Deff. agree with this one. All snipers should be waist up one shot kill. It amazes me how weak they are in this game. But hey I deal with it.

8.Deal with it.

9.Okay this one really tics me off. Okay first off I 100% dis-agreed with the first update. Like you unlocked it at 67 you should be able to have fun with it. Sh*t you worked for it. I dont understand why people bit*h so much about them. "omg those models are so gay." Who fu*king cares you have them too. Is it are fault you dont want to use them for s sense of self righteousness. Please this one all comes down to just stop being a puss about it and deal with it honestly.

Okay thats my response to the video. You know I deal with everything because it's just part of the game but theres one thing i dont understand. People complain about all of this stuff but they dont complain about the things that actually matter. Like for a example. Im speaking for all of my Hardcore SnD boys. NOOB TUBEING OFF THE BACK. I think that is the most gayiest thing. In Cod5 they were smart enough to fix that by delaying being able to tube in like the first 10 seconds of the game. But hey like I said I deal with it because I understand some people really get a kick out of doing that. Besides theres way to get around it. Just like there is for almost everything else. So my advise it just to find it. I will be making a video very shortly supporting my ideas. If you do or do not care them thats all up to you. Like I said people just need to stop being pussi*s and stop worrying about the small stuff and focuse on the big stuff like Care package glitch etc. Thank you for your time. And for all of you who dont agree just say it or dont say anything at all.

first I agree with you..

the thing that makes me laugh the most is this kid stating the guns are over powered lol have you ever seen anyone take to shots to the face with a pistol ummm no if anything there under powered roflz ... sorry that video made me laugh...

S

Siman

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
One thing to be said is This MW2 not MW1 nuff said you dont like trade the game. Anything he said in this video I do it I cp EAD glitch over powered Killstreaks Fing love em. Ill take my laser i mean ACR use it and kill you 1887 akimbo blinged sure Love running around with those. My main thing is if its there use it. Who cares how unpro or w/e you look its a video game. I do it and i dont complain about this game. The only thing i complain about is somtimes i get a bad host to play on or my party doesnt get into the game

X

xSyndromex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so, you think it's all fair? That's bull****. A game is no fun if people sit in a corner with glitched model 1887's. And killstreaks being overpowered is bull****? It's HARD to get an 11 killstreak? It's easy as **** to get 11 kills without dying, dumba**. Let's see what other retarded remarks you posted....
OH! WEAPONS!
You know they're are over powered. A ump is a 4 shot kill, with stopping power 2, yeah, two bullets are GONNA hurt, but it's a goddamn video game, not real life. If I wanted to die with 2 shots of an SMG, I'd play ****ing hardcore. It's a video game, and, if EVERY gun kills you within a few shots, it really takes away the fun. MW2 Sucks, you know it.

S

Siman

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
wtf are you raging at me? idc if people camp corners with shotguns easy kills if u ask me kill streaks 11 isn't hard at all i usually run 7 9 11 so you can stfu about that. Remarks to the weapons being overpowered this is a game where you fight with people not spartans this isnt galo. Have a nice day Mr. 2010 I mean DownSyndrome Kid I mean Mr.xSyndromex:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

A

AceOfSpades

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SuSp3nSe said:

YouTube - Infinity Ward: Here is how to fix MW2!

3. I agreed.

8.Deal with it.

I agree 150%:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

M

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nouser said:
1.Yes, the killstreaks ARE overpowered. You shouldn't be instantly killed the second you spawn if the enemy has an AC-130.

2. TI's barely have a use, but I guess they can be used legitimately. Very few cases though, but in Demolition I sometimes use it.

3. It is kind of annoying, but do it yourself. Seriously, if you have skill, just precision airstrike them for lulz. Or camp their care packages.

4. That would work.

5. COMPLETELY agree. Spawn killing is horrible. Which is why I say that 10 second immunity should be given when spawned, possibly 5 second. Anywhere from 5-10.

6. Yes, the guns ARE overpowered. Don't compare it to RL OP, in RL a knife won't instantly kill you and in RL a tactical insertion is nonexistent and in RL you can't respawn. They are overpowered. Some guns deserve nerf and some idle sway and a little more recoil.

7. Snipers are underpowered. Need another bolt action deff.

8. Final stand is okay, because I have to own you like 4 times for it to activate. Last stand is a perk like Juggy and Martyrdom, needing to be destroyed. Agree.

9. Model 1887's ARE overpowered. Seriously, don't try to rationalize it by its level. I'm pretty sure shotguns =/= sniper rifles. And since when do shotguns from 1887 beast current ones?

10. Way too far of range. Seriously needs slightly nerfed. Maybe make it so tac knife makes you knife farther (by a LITTLE bit) and commando you can knife faster. That would be decent.

I nominate this guy for infinity ward head developer please? Man everything you say is sooo true.

Yes, the guns ARE overpowered. Don't compare it to RL OP, in RL a knife won't instantly kill you and in RL a tactical insertion is nonexistent and in RL you can't respawn. They are overpowered. Some guns deserve nerf and some idle sway and a little more recoil.

Especially that one ^^^ People who say they are under powered are genuinly retarded and never played mw1 or WaW. This game is terrible people and there is no denying no matter how much you try. Killstreaks encourage noobs to camp with HBS and m16s or famas'. Its pathetic there is no skill in kill streaks its camp or use the most overpowered guns to get them. Also death streaks are retarded. Rewarded for being ****? hmm ok. Like I said it just so IW can keep all their money they made off newcomers to the CoD franchise so they made the game easier for noobs so they didn't sell it. For us hardcore CoD players who made IW what they are we get ****ed over and now SnD and other game modes are ruined by all the nooby ****. Death streaks are stupidly overpowered and a noob who is 0 - 5 will always seem to kill you with painkiller on when you are on a 8 or 9 kill streak or something

N

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
M V P said:
I nominate this guy for infinity ward head developer please? Man everything you say is sooo true.

Yes, the guns ARE overpowered. Don't compare it to RL OP, in RL a knife won't instantly kill you and in RL a tactical insertion is nonexistent and in RL you can't respawn. They are overpowered. Some guns deserve nerf and some idle sway and a little more recoil.

Especially that one ^^^ People who say they are under powered are genuinly retarded and never played mw1 or WaW. This game is terrible people and there is no denying no matter how much you try. Killstreaks encourage noobs to camp with HBS and m16s or famas'. Its pathetic there is no skill in kill streaks its camp or use the most overpowered guns to get them. Also death streaks are retarded. Rewarded for being ****? hmm ok. Like I said it just so IW can keep all their money they made off newcomers to the CoD franchise so they made the game easier for noobs so they didn't sell it. For us hardcore CoD players who made IW what they are we get ****ed over and now SnD and other game modes are ruined by all the nooby ****. Death streaks are stupidly overpowered and a noob who is 0 - 5 will always seem to kill you with painkiller on when you are on a 8 or 9 kill streak or something

Thanks for nominating me :wink: Anyways,it IS terrible and people camp because of KS. Death streaks are bad, but I guess they should be included at higher deaths (maybe double). That way, the noobs don't have an ADVANTAGE, but they have a little bit of slack if they have a bad game. Plus DS help get you out of spawn traps. But it is annoying when 0-5 kills you as you're on a KS. Especially when you spray a full clip. Oh well, it's not getting changed. Hopefully Treyarch is like they were on WaW: improving on IW's crap.

M

M V P

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nouser said:
Thanks for nominating me :wink: Anyways,it IS terrible and people camp because of KS. Death streaks are bad, but I guess they should be included at higher deaths (maybe double). That way, the noobs don't have an ADVANTAGE, but they have a little bit of slack if they have a bad game. Plus DS help get you out of spawn traps. But it is annoying when 0-5 kills you as you're on a KS. Especially when you spray a full clip. Oh well, it's not getting changed. Hopefully Treyarch is like they were on WaW: improving on IW's crap.

MAN I could ****ing kiss you. But it may be too gay. Also I would like to know your opinions on the M16 and FAMAS? Just to make my day :biggrin:

WaW 2 I cannot wait for. **** IW

S

SuSp3nSe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay first im not a new comer to the CoD Franchise so what are you saying? Ive been playing since CoD3. (which was bad) And second wtf are YOU retarted. How can you think guns are overpowered. You must be a fu*king idiot. You must of really not played CoD4 because in cod4 your were able to shoot there anything. I remember all of the prefires from cod4 and the majority of them were all threw WALLS. You were able to hit people across map threw bulidings and they would die. So wtf are you talking about. Your talking like your some big fu*king shot when im willing to bet anything that you suck.:biggrin: Talking about "for us hardcore players we made IW what they are." LOL You have to be fu*king kidding me.Any true hardcore player will still be able to r*** no matter the condtions. Also not everybody camps for killstreaks i'll rush and r*** the sh*t out of your team. Like I said your just one of those p*****s who get's sh*ted on and then they run and cry about it. Just please stop your a joke.

B

bovine bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest, I believe that if you dont like getting killed in a few shots go back and play halo. This is call of duty, not halo; you dont have a "magic shield" that keeps bullets from tearing into you. Plenty of other first person shooters out there.

Top Bottom