What's new

Discussion Sick Crypto Trading Bot I found, Like Gunbot!

S

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
I found this in a discord server about crypto, its a trading bot similar to gunbot if you have heard of that. I'll post some screenshots below. Its called MyBitFlip

Check out the website too! It's really a nice program.
image4.jpg

http://mybitflip.com/index.php/en/index.html

Last edited:
A

ameliadavies4y1

Reaction score
Earning cryptocurrencies and bitcoins is very complex and confusing, so not everyone is able to earn nominally. Of course, you can know that there are various ways of earning bitcoins, such as illegal, that is, cheating for money, or you can honestly earn by placing your bets and making choices that depend only on who bets them. But earning them can be easy if you don't look at the fact that they still need to be safely stored somewhere. Personally, I was very much afraid that my money would be stolen because there are so many cases. Therefore, I used the site mycryptomixer with bitcoin tumbler which makes your wallet secure with a bitcoin mix. It is absolutely safe for you and critical for scammers.

Last edited:
T

ThomasHoward

Reaction score
I have heard from my friends about it.

G

GraceMetcal

Reaction score
I have never heard about it.

J

JPayne1987

Reaction score
For me, trading bots are really a valuable tool.
The main advantages are:
1.They never sleep, which fits perfectly to the never sleeping cryptocurrency markets
2.They put emotions apart by using trading algorithms
3.They are easy to handle
4.And at the end it’s still you who decides the strategy or the goal
I used it a lot with bitcoin and made a very good profit off of it. Because I have experience with only two trading bots, I only want to talk about these two: Hodlbot and Cryptohopper. Personally, I like Cryptohopper best. I use it now for trading this cryptocurrency https://uphold.com/en/assets/crypto/buy-xrp .

Last edited:
Top Bottom