What's new

Discussion Showcase Your Settlement Here

A W33K AGO

A W33K AGO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill post myn soon I think my red rocket base is amazing will post videos soon hopfully

April 1udgate

April 1udgate

0x420
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my base . ( I liked the "hangar" from TicTac so much that I also included it in mine )
The entrance
5bhFuto.jpg

The "hangar"
r8ZfY0U.jpg

View from the western side of the castle
HYiVK4z.jpg

The office
UI46uDt.jpg

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my base . ( I liked the "hangar" from TicTac so much that I also included it in mine )
The entrance
5bhFuto.jpg

The "hangar"
r8ZfY0U.jpg

View from the western side of the castle
HYiVK4z.jpg

The office
UI46uDt.jpg
Damn I really want that area now ! Nice work

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How did you got the iron lion ? I want it so bad
I believe it's from a magazine, I'm not sure which one though, sorry.
Picket Fences: Unlocks new items to construct at settlement workshops: new statues (Saugus Ironworks Blast Furnace area), picket fencing (Weston Water Treatment Plant, the metal office that overlooks the generator room) high-tech light (Beantown Brewery in the foreman’s concrete wall office on the upper walkways), potted plants (Hardware Town’s upstairs office in the center of the building), or patio furniture (on the Combat Zone near the bar in front of the main stage).
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bobblehead-and-perk-magazine-locations.1403522/

I

I chekman I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What would you lads say is the best base-building location? I know sanctuary is huge but it's also not very flat. The drive-in?
Spectacal island for size
Castle do trading and defensive hub
Sanctuary for happiness
And everyother location is purely for questing and farming of materials bassicly. (Worker bees)

Purely opinionated

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Shacks, houses. No. Many turrets. Yes. Fire trap at the entrance. Yes. Defence at 350+. Yes. 'Murica f*** YEAaaa.

stcshm6.jpg

Last edited:
Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Will post a walkthrough video later today. For now I only have a pic of my Armor Storage.
fIlFgdB.png

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll upload a video soon. Here's the front of my settlement. :smile:
mw3QiQ9.png

Last edited:
JoJoBang

JoJoBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish I could post a video but I sold my PVR a few weeks ago.

It's nothing special. But it does the job and I think I'll be able to defend it pretty easily if it gets attacked. I seen a settlement/base on Reddit 2 hours ago and it's f*cking insane.

tumblr_nxnxfkrsck1ukdg96o2_1280.png
Nice Bro 
That tree house looks awesome! I'm thinking of building something similar very soon, on another settlement.
Thanks Bro

Capheus

Capheus

Reaction score
Sin$
o0QjmxO.jpg

So above is Day 3 of my settlement in Sanctuary. At first I wasnt going to use this area because its not very even ground but its a great area.

I started out with building a wall around the perimeter like Alexandria in The Walking Dead. I think I'll be turning this into more of a shack-like wall from that Reddit post on page 1. The biggest thing I like about Sanctuary is the old foundation from collapsed houses. I used the one by the bridge to build a power plant like building for all my power. Instead of having generators near every structure, I now just have Large Pylons on top of the preset buildings' roofs, which as great power relays proper wiring.

So far I only have one building, Central Command essentially. It's the living quarters but hasn't been completed. As you eventually see toward the end, there is a doorway to open air by the big tree, I'll be adding an extension for a tree house on that side of the building. I also have a strip mall for traders and a farm underneath Central Command.

That's it so far but with the unlimited size exploit, Dogmeat's duplication, and the Workshop duplication of Shipments, this is going to be soooo much bigger and better. I'll soon do a video for the best way to take advantage of all the dupe glitches to create a great settlement.

Last edited:
Capheus

Capheus

Reaction score
Sin$
Day 4 pics uploaded. Built a shack like defensive wall inspired by the Reddit post.

A

atopheavytoad123

Reaction score
Sin$
Spectacal island for size
Castle do trading and defensive hub
Sanctuary for happiness
And everyother location is purely for questing and farming of materials bassicly. (Worker bees)

Purely opinionated
Those and GreyGarden is great too

Top Bottom
Login
Register