Hello there

My squads atm:

swedenh.jpg

shaqhybrid.jpg

portugalap.jpg

eredivbel.jpg

brazilbd.jpg

premleague.jpg

Thinking about swapping Henry with Delph, Y.Toure with David Silva TOTY and Heskey with...? Any suggestions?

Thx & cheers
fred

OMG ITS JOEY XD

xJTAGx JoeyxD

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My unstoppable team... <3 my Robinho. :biggrin:

Normally play Wallyson instead of Ronaldinho :biggrin:
tweam.png

OMG ITS JOEY XD

xJTAGx JoeyxD

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello there

My squads atm:

swedenh.jpg

shaqhybrid.jpg

portugalap.jpg

eredivbel.jpg

brazilbd.jpg

premleague.jpg

Thinking about swapping Henry with Delph, Y.Toure with David Silva TOTY and Heskey with...? Any suggestions?

Thx & cheers
fred
Heskey with... Anyone because heskey is **** and people only use him because they think it's funny when it's really not lol.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you're a legit Leicester fan such as myself and still genuinely like Heskey.
The end of the day we all know Heskey is terrible and now he's been released hopefully he will go to Leicester in the Championship because that's where he belongs

I like him but truth is he just isn't good enough for the Premiership any more

Petchy

Petchy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The end of the day we all know Heskey is terrible and now he's been released hopefully he will go to Leicester in the Championship because that's where he belongs

I like him but truth is he just isn't good enough for the Premiership any more

Not when he's used properly he isn't though. Villa tried to use him as a out and out striker, then tried to use him as a Centre Attacking Mid! Heskey thrives off being a hold up, centre forward, who creates a lot of opportunities for his strike partner. Liverpool, like Leicester, actually played him in this position and Owen reaped the benefits. He was used similarly at Wigan and even chipped in with the odd goal too. You only have to look at the stats to see how good his passing play and number of assists are. Very happy if we get him.

BZ2_YYZ

BZ2_YYZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not when he's used properly he isn't though. Villa tried to use him as a out and out striker, then tried to use him as a Centre Attacking Mid! Heskey thrives off being a hold up, centre forward, who creates a lot of opportunities for his strike partner. Liverpool, like Leicester, actually played him in this position and Owen reaped the benefits. He was used similarly at Wigan and even chipped in with the odd goal too. You only have to look at the stats to see how good his passing play and number of assists are. Very happy if we get him.

Well said. I loved him at Liverpool. The amount he allowed Michael Owen to do. He even contributed with the goals when he was up front for us!

OMG ITS JOEY XD

xJTAGx JoeyxD

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
He's still ****

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
Sin$
Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Remember this is a thread to show off your Ultimate Team not talk about Heskey

Team.png
How do you manage to play with Drogba and Rooney? They are so slow IMO :/

Here's mine, don't take the one with terrible chemistry seriously as I made it like 10 minutes ago, planning on making good chemistry before I seriously use it.

Skilly:
4760712c7d806d59920584927c902b00.png

BPL:
09cb9c270d1370d91789579018eb8fba.png

Jimmy

Jimmy

!rolldice 5
Retired
EotM FotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Remember this is a thread to show off your Ultimate Team not talk about Heskey

Team.png
How do you manage to play with Drogba and Rooney? They are so slow IMO :/

Here's mine, don't take the one with terrible chemistry seriously as I made it like 10 minutes ago, planning on making good chemistry before I seriously use it.

Skilly:
4760712c7d806d59920584927c902b00.png

BPL:
09cb9c270d1370d91789579018eb8fba.png

BUSCHETTI

BUSCHETTI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't explain how I play with them but it just works for me, Rooney is quite good for pace IMO and as for Drogba well I don't really find myself in sprinting positions with him, he's more of a play maker and he's great at holding the ball up, shooting from distance and he has an awesome finesse shot + he wins headers.

I like to shoot from long range and Drogba and Rooney are amazing for that, I rack up so many goals.

Top Bottom
Login
Register