What's new

Discussion Show Off Your Custom GTA 5 License Plate

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
wutapuss wutapuss answerd your question. When I brought the car online, went to LSC to insure it and it lost the cage when entering LSC. Shame.

Yup, sometimes in SP going into LSC you would lose the extra mods. In the gta mods section there is a whole thread by WTFox with the how to and the others I have done.

zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I use for normal cars:

Kushcoma
Vap3w33d
Cannabis
Stayhigh
Cgiglobe
Lov3w33d
Bigblunt
Etc

For lowrider:
Shrkcrd*

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I must be doing something wrong I see both of my custom licenses from the app but when I play gta I can only use my first license. Ive been trying to access to second license for months smh.

After picking your plate in the app, did you make an order using the app after at all? I know new plates won't show up unless you make an order(on that character/online using ifruit).

DMT03

DMT03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After picking your plate in the app, did you make an order using the app after at all? I know new plates won't show up unless you make an order(on that character/online using ifruit).
Yes i paid 100,000 to order the plate but i still havent received it yet.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes i paid 100,000 to order the plate but i still havent received it yet.

No, I mean did you make an order on a car yet? Did you bring that car into LSC and process the order? Just ordering the plate in ifruit won't work, you need to make an order on a car(any car on that character), and then process the order at LSC(in-game).

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
For all the dupers(sorry if pic is a little dark):

2d99vg0.png

DMT03

DMT03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I mean did you make an order on a car yet? Did you bring that car into LSC and process the order? Just ordering the plate in ifruit won't work, you need to make an order on a car(any car on that character), and then process the order at LSC(in-game).
This worked thanks for your assistance. Sad part is i live in asia so i wanted to go with taiwan for my custom license but i keep getting inappropriate order. All that for nothing!

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
This worked thanks for your assistance. Sad part is i live in asia so i wanted to go with taiwan for my custom license but i keep getting inappropriate order. All that for nothing!

This game makes no ****ing sense at all. I can drive by a NPC, have them yell at me "GO f*** YOUR MOTHER, IN THE KEISTER!" Yet you can't put 'taiwan' as your license plate.

DMT03

DMT03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This game makes no ****ing sense at all. I can drive by a NPC, have them yell at me "GO **** YOUR MOTHER, IN THE KEISTER!" Yet you can't put 'taiwan' as your license plate.
What you said! I tried Ni hao on my custom plate thats means hello in chinese still got the inappropriate plate. Rockstar must have beef with china lol.

Nikkibaby1407

Nikkibaby1407

Reaction score
Sin$
I have:
THE MOB ("gangster" cars)
2FAST 4U (Super/Sports)
GOTHAM (my first plate)
"Blank" (My favorite actually)
SWAT (Insurgent, modded Merc jeep, Patriot)

I think I have a few more but forgot....

Still need to add "DEATH" to my DoD, too.

[EDIT]- so I found out "DEATH" is considered as a profane/restricted word....dang it.
Hello maybe try D3ATH replacing the E with 3... I know it's the other way but people will make sense of it ;D

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm happy you got it working. Ya, the "censor" is crap, I hate it.

Hello maybe try D3ATH replacing the E with 3... I know it's the other way but people will make sense of it ;D

I thought of that but thought it would've looked cheesy, so I went with "REAPER" instead. Not as good as I wanted it but it'll suffice.

C

Clever_Guy1

Reaction score
Sin$
WBU0-HAk7EGu5MrT8gMfVg_0_0_small.jpg

Talk is Bigger Playing GTA 
gSPHMX-IjUOqPDgIA_Q7yQ_0_0_small.jpg

What's Under the Hood? 
WBO5a8ne80aIHHxVn95PzQ_0_0_small.jpg

The Only Way to Die! 
As5O_usOa0q00GJlYs7uYg_0_0_small.jpg

Cocaine/Coke?