Discussion Show Off Your Custom GTA 5 License Plate

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Show off your Custom GTA 5 License Plates
®Post your in-game pictures of your custom license plate(s)
®Use the "like" button to like other plates in the thread
®Obscene Posts/Pics may be subject to moderator removal

®HOW DO I MAKE A CUSTOM PLATE? DOWNLOAD iFRUIT!
®Download ifruit app for iOS
®Download ifruit app for Android
®Download ifruit app for Playstation Vita
®Download ifruit app for Windows(Phone & PC)

also remember...
®
1st plate free
®Additional plates will cost$100,000 each
®Maximum of 30 custom plates
® How to get pictures from Game to the forums
® D DonWakita Post

® N NicGoRe Post
®Posting Pictures to Se7enSins has been hit & miss lately. I noticed if the picture is Secure (https) your chances of having the picture not display correctly is higher.

®Using a public Google Photos as outlined in my post is a fix for the picture issue as it doesn't cause a proxy/encryption problem
®This is not a support forum for iFruit or Picture uploading. Please go to the appropriate forum if you are having technical issues.

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score

As an assassin, I've always loved my untraceable blank licence plate. Have it on every single personal vehicle I have and is gotten quite a bit of attention in the past.

This is the best pic I have showing it though. It's from my information tab if you can't see it.

FiveUntilSix

Dumba*s auto mechanic from Houston.
Reaction score

This is the closest I could get using Charles/iFruit only. It seems the text "RSTAR" is censored.. they must have anticipated how some players would feel later down the road. Lol

MCAforPresident

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a few from the save editor days on PS3:
"TOPLESS" on my convertible Zion
"DEADFAST" on my hearse
& "MILF" on my Bentley

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Love these type of threads... have a ton of cars with custom plates... all were pretty much done on 360 and transferred....

"WUTAPUSS"

"NARCO"

"RORG"

"MODIFIED"

"BUCAPUSS"

"PINKPUSS"

"BUSINESS"

"WALKER"

"BANGBUS"

Will post my Next Gen versions shortly...

Montejio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn.. your Sentinel and your last van look fine as hell. I like the numberplate on the vans too :biggrin:.

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love these type of threads... have a ton of cars with custom plates... all were pretty much done on 360 and transferred....

"WUTAPUSS"

"NARCO"

"RORG"

"MODIFIED"

"BUCAPUSS"

"PINKPUSS"

"BUSINESS"

"WALKER"

"BANGBUS"

Will post my Next Gen versions shortly...
Nice collection! LMAO at "BANGBUS!" I should be ashamed that I know the reference but I'm not. :tongue:

My favorite is the Epsilon "Narco" plate and after that is the Pink "Modified" plate on the Jester. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
Nice collection! LMAO at "BANGBUS!" I should be ashamed that I know the reference but I'm not. :tongue:

My favorite is the Epsilon "Narco" plate and after that is the Pink "Modified" plate on the Jester. Good stuff. :thumbsup:
You should be ashamed! Haha j/k! #Classic stuff.

Thanks for the comments, have a few more to post. The Narco was my favorite as well as my Diablo worn red Buffalo not pictured yet. Love the thread as I was able to sneak in a display of some of my modified custom cars.

Top Bottom