-S 7 R I K 3 Z-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put your latest sigs up!! This is my first one i have ever made ... :cool:

P

Patriot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol this is offtopic but 90% of peoples First sigs that have anything to do w/ Cod have a nub grassbrush spammed on it haha why is this?

M

Matthew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This:
reachfinal.png

From This:
lolyp.png

It was more a lighting and blending challenge. Took forever to make everything match the lighting.

P

Patriot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
!Matthew! said:
This:
reachfinal.png

From This:
lolyp.png

It was more a lighting and blending challenge. Took forever to make everything match the lighting.
I like it =] except it halo

S

-S 7 R I K 3 Z-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patriot said:
lol this is offtopic but 90% of peoples First sigs that have anything to do w/ Cod have a nub grassbrush spammed on it haha why is this?

LOL WHAT A COINCIDENCE LOOKS LIKE YOU JOINED IN 2010 LOL SAME HERE. SO LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DONT GO **** ON PEOPLE POSTS COZ YOUR A NOOB ASWELL, U AINT GOT THE RIGHT.

P.S DID YOU READ THE PART THIS IS MY FIRST EVER ONE. AND I PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 LIKE ****... I WOULD SHOW YOU WHO THE "NUB" IS ..

PRESS THANKS IF THIS REFRESHED YOUR MIND. AND MOST SIGS HAVE GOT GRASS IN BECAUSE IF U TYPE IN GOOGLE MODERN WARFARE 2 MOST IMAGES COME UP WITH GRASS. S I M P L E S
:thumbdown:

D

Del1ght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S 7 R I I K E Z said:
LOL WHAT A COINCIDENCE LOOKS LIKE YOU JOINED IN 2010 LOL SAME HERE. SO LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING DONT GO **** ON PEOPLE POSTS COZ YOUR A NOOB ASWELL, U AINT GOT THE RIGHT.

P.S DID YOU READ THE PART THIS IS MY FIRST EVER ONE. AND I PLAY MODERN WARFARE 2 LIKE ****... I WOULD SHOW YOU WHO THE "NUB" IS ..

PRESS THANKS IF THIS REFRESHED YOUR MIND. AND MOST SIGS HAVE GOT GRASS IN BECAUSE IF U TYPE IN GOOGLE MODERN WARFARE 2 MOST IMAGES COME UP WITH GRASS. S I M P L E S
:thumbdown:

Way to have a short temper. Just remember next time don't spam default brushes. JK. But really download some nice brushes from DeviantArt or Photoshop Brushes | Photoshop Signature Tutorials - Sigtutorials.com.

S

-S 7 R I K 3 Z-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the guy up above how could i spam default brushes when 1. its my first ever sig (didnt you read)
2. to spam it means posting a load of ****
3. this is **** because it was number 1
4. DONT STEP 2 ME WID YOUR ****

OKAY!

K

Korpsicle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I USE BIG LETTERS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL SMRT.

Anyway.

2zidno7.png

S

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
^I like that one.....and Darkhardstylers....

H

HAGI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ Patriot i believe coz it gives off the ghillie in the mist theme and green army theme like camoflague so thats what im guessin

and

@ S 7 R I I K E Z i dont think he was picking on you or anything i think he was just really asking about the brushes no need to lose it .

i wish i had my first ever sig that would be 7 years ago hahah i've formatted my pc few times since then but i can assure you it was pretty awful ha

P

Patriot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol this kid raged. anyways my first sig was horrendous but i aswell have reformatted multiple times.

A

Amuze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MySIG Below. Dude Above Me PATRIOTS ROCK :thumbup:

I

iTz m00t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as HAGI knows, my first sig sucked because i wasnt used to the style but hopefully my new one is better. and CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL GUIZE, COME ON

but rly, 1st sigs always suck, do what im doing, a tut a day till u remember all the styles and can successfully mesh together styles and brushes and effects until it looks good and you perfect a style. and EVERYONE's sig in here looks great, i hope i can get there one day

7s Pro Gfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mines ok and simple. :wink: I just text edited, not hard. :thumbup:

I

iOnlySnipezx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25hcmpv.jpg

Just whipped this together

S

SuperDooper