What's new

Show 7S: Right 2 Life

W

Wheen

Bytesexual
Retired
Reaction score
r2l.png

Right 2 Life is a top-down zombie survival shooter (With a completely original name that totally isn't referencing anything else) that I made a year and a half ago and just now got around to polishing and uploading. It'll undoubtedly be somewhat glitchy, but it's still pretty fun. It's in a pre-alpha state at the moment, so if you run into any trouble don't hesitate to share (With as much information as you can).

As of now, it's Windows only. I've been able to build it for OS X and as soon as I can get the time to package it as a .app/.dmg I'll upload it too.

NOTE: The launcher WILL crash first time. I can't really fix it at the moment. Just hit continue and it should work fine after that and once you've created a config the first time.

Objective --> Get to the truck at the end

Controls:
WASD --> Move
Q --> Switch weapons
E --> Interact with chests/truck
Hold E --> Pick up weapon from chest
R --> Show primary weapon statistics
F --> Toggle Fullscreen
Esc/P --> Pause

DL Link: http://static.cryocaust.org/games/r2l/right2life-win-0.1.zip
VT: https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/b...d074c27280431b8f6f261a51/analysis/1390784301/

EDIT: It has come to my attention that Chrome is flagging the download for malware. I haven't the faintest idea why. I'm inquiring into it, but in the mean time, you can either trust me or not download it (Or run it in sandboxie/virtual machine, though I'm not quite sure that the launcher will work in sandboxie).

Last edited:
Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
I'm guessing the graphics were made in-house? :tongue:.
Looks fun.
What was this made in? Also, Dead 2 Rights?

W

Wheen

Bytesexual
Retired
Reaction score
I'm guessing the graphics were made in-house? :tongue:.
Looks fun.
What was this made in? Also, Dead 2 Rights?
Hells yeah!

That said, if anyone with a bit more artistic prowess wants to help beautify the game up a bit, it'd be awesome. Can't provide any compensation but credits though.

Gamemaker. It's complete **** and I wouldn't recommend it, but I did a lot of work in not so much time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom