• Start date
  • Views 665
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aRCHaNGELx

Reaction score
Sin$
I just flashed my Elite last night with 1.6, I've turned it on since (just to see if it could still read disks properly) but I haven't played any games or anything.

I won't be playing any backups for the next few weeks until I get some dual layer disks, so I'm guessing it would be pretty safe to go on xbl and play my legit games? :S

I guess if I am banned ms is able to detect ixtreme?

iTz MiKe

iTz MiKe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No you should be fine imo, i don't think they can detect you have a flashed firmwire unless your playing burnt games.

SKeTcHiESK8eR

SKeTcHiESK8eR

D2Vital
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, my 2nd box was banned a couple days ago. It was a newly flashed box, Flashed it with sammy 1.61 and just dashboard camped on it for about 3 days. I didn't play any pirated or retail games on it and one morning it was banned. I did use the hdd from my banned console but I was told that wouldn't make a difference. This probably isn't anything to be alarmed of, I could of just been a warning ban but just giving the heads up.

username22

username22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, my 2nd box was banned a couple days ago. It was a newly flashed box, Flashed it with sammy 1.61 and just dashboard camped on it for about 3 days. I didn't play any pirated or retail games on it and one morning it was banned. I did use the hdd from my banned console but I was told that wouldn't make a difference. This probably isn't anything to be alarmed of, I could of just been a warning ban but just giving the heads up

xfiles back on tv?
i bet it were the aliens when u were sleeping playing backups or modding gamerscore

SKeTcHiESK8eR

SKeTcHiESK8eR

D2Vital
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
username22 said:
xfiles back on tv?
i bet it were the aliens when u were sleeping playing backups or modding gamerscore

Shouldn't you be in school? Can we keep this troll free? kthnxbai

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sketch is telling the truth. Xboxs have been banned that haven't played a single burned game.

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Supposedly MS is tracking down on Xbox's who have flashed firmware. So I bet once you get on Live, you will be banned. Not that second but in a short while.

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
c4eva said that they can now detect the ixtreme firmware, if you are on the latest update and you have turned it on I think you are screwed.

C

criminalwayz831

Reaction score
Sin$
i have 3 xbox 360s, 2 of them have the same ixtreme up to date and they are both lite-ons,(niether one can play mw2 or gta episodes)the 3rd is untouched.the first ixtreme wich i use daily for online play an have been for a year and a half was banned last friday,the 2nd ixtreme system has been connected to live for 9months and has not been hit by the banhammer,i believe its just a matter of time until it gets hit unless the next update for ixtreme is way undetectible, hopefully its soon so i could play those 2 games!

V

vato

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lost4468 said:
c4eva said that they can now detect the ixtreme firmware, if you are on the latest update and you have turned it on I think you are screwed.

proof that he said that cause I never read anywhere he said that

G

Gammy

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I'd like to see some proof of c4eva stating that because only yesterday he was completely ruling it out.

D3xter

D3xter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lost4468 said:

I thought he said it wasn't detectable.

Fail Troll

Fail Troll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SKeTcHiESK8eR said:
Well, my 2nd box was banned a couple days ago. It was a newly flashed box, Flashed it with sammy 1.61 and just dashboard camped on it for about 3 days. I didn't play any pirated or retail games on it and one morning it was banned. I did use the hdd from my banned console but I was told that wouldn't make a difference. This probably isn't anything to be alarmed of, I could of just been a warning ban but just giving the heads up.
So you flashed the xbox, then updated, and then got banned?

B

blastman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
marosggg said:
I thought he said it wasn't detectable.

the firmware technically isn't detectable. Not in the way we think anyways.

M$ have found a way to check to see if your firmware differers from the original and based on that they are banning people.

check the thread stickied at the top of this forum.

in answer to your question, no don't go online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register