• Views 657

Should i continue?

• Total voters
omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Love call of duty ...but now it sounds too lame OP weapons + camping ....ohhhh kids .. so i want to make my own version of it ... and the only way was through game maker or minecraft
since i am good at minecraft and that i have already built 2 zombie maps w/EE's and there is loads of guys willing to help on minecraft i decided to make a server and call it : Call of craft : Ghasts

But i am worried that nobody will like the idea , cause i dont want to play this game with myself you know
XD

and a guy already made a trailer for the game

so should i go ahead and complete the game?
or is it so lame and not gonna work?

i already got the plugins ready btw

Tell me through the poll

Advent

Advent

One for All
Donator Sinner Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it would be good to make the maps but are you trying to capture the gameplay aspect?

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it would be good to make the maps but are you trying to capture the gameplay aspect?
Yea i will try to simulate call of duty style , like their will be a campaign , zombies , multiplayer , ranks and all the features
Reaching to picking up the gun from a dead body
And yes...Guns

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You never know what to expect there's always something new, Guns, Maps, DLC's, and they are using a new system or something like that for the PS4. I am going to continue and if I were you I would continue.

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You never know what to expect there's always something new, Guns, Maps, DLC's, and they are using a new system or something like that for the PS4. I am going to continue and if I were you I would continue.
i think you dont understand what i said ..so i want to ask you one thing to be sure ...what should i continue to do?

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Zombie maps.
I Was right , I want to make maps of call of duty not only zombie maps + i want to make a multiplayer server so we all can enjoy my creations
But now i found out... I shall continue , My first zombie map shall be Apokalypse (Was ment) Continuing the easter egg from die rise
and will add more maps to finish the story of Kennedy , and the story of the casting crew in Black ops 1 , and The prisoners in Mob of the dead
Releasing trailer depends on my GFX guy XD

D

darthever

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would totally play that and i support the idea! i think you should continue!

Mr Prestige

Sam469

Contributor
Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Do it man sounds pretty good and I could even help you if you wanted

Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i will try to simulate call of duty style , like their will be a campaign , zombies , multiplayer , ranks and all the features
Reaching to picking up the gun from a dead body
And yes...Guns

You will need someone who is experienced in java, sadly, i don't have my advanced java classes until next year.

omdanoalfx

omdanoalfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im a Leecher

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you need any help, hit me up. This sounds pretty cool. I'm not too good at building but I can code plugins and help with testing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register