What's new

Discussion Should I upload all clean cod 4 campaign saves?

• Thread starter pakar45
  • Start date
  • Views 1,162
pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I was wondering, if I should upload some cod 4 clean campaign saves, so people don't have to turn their xbox on, and then have to turn off, turn on, so they can just mod rehash/resign with own ID's, and insert onto hard drive? I just do it one by one, and save the clean ones in a zip.. So, do you think it would be a good idea to do so?

EDIT: current progress as of 7:07 PM Central Standard Time:

Currently doing Shock And Awe,all levels before have been done.

EDIT 2: It is now 9:22 Central Standard Time:

I am now working on Sins Of The Father, I probably won't finish the whole save game deal tonight, but if I don't I will most likely tomorrow, and I might even upload a second zip, that will have all of them pre modded :smile:

pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mmmkay. I will in a little bit, first I have to beat the campaign again, this way I don't have to go saving all of these random levels, and do it in order, I started a new account so I can just do the campaign saves, but it won't take me long with mods. first I get the clean save though. Will probably be uploaded either tonight, or tomorrow.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
or you could take an account thats beaten the whole game go to the first lvl save and quit put on pc second lvl save and quit 3rd level save and quit. Get what i'm saying? Or you could do it the dumba I mean your way.

pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am doing it my way, because it is more enjoyable for me that way, and it isn't as boring, as I get to beat the game again, while doing the saves :smile:. I already have a account that has all the intel and stuff, so I am doing this all over again,while I save clean saves to my computer :biggrin:

Also, when you mod your campaign, do you like to add cg_laserforceon as a dvar, so you have a laser dot sight, or not?

pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Problem.. when I mod charlie don't surf, as you go down the stairs in the target building, some stupid video appears, like from one of those TVs you can bust, and it just keeps repeating itself, but I can shoot and stuff while it is happening, but can't see a thing!

OH OH and.. well.. like they won't shoot either, and only if you press up against them, they will melee you, on the leve Bog/backlot or w\e it is called. I think it may have something to do with a corruption of scripts, or some kind of dvar or ai range script thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register