What's new

Solved Should I sell my trinity RGH2 for a xenon so I can buy loads of kv's and stealth

• Thread starter LA_Confidential
  • Start date
  • Views 345
LA_Confidential

LA_Confidential

That's Cole Phelps To You Sir
Reaction score
Sin$
More $ to go online

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't you just get a rgh? No. Do not sell your reliable trinity rgh for an xenon that will overheat in a couple hours. Just get a job.

T

Toothless

7s Official Dragon
Reaction score
Sin$
You just got the Trinity. You made a lot of annoying threads in the Xbox 360 forum asking and telling us what you were doing. You said your Grandma bought the whole thing for you. That would be disrespectful to sell it. Please grow up and make disisions for yourself. You are 13 years old if I'm not mistaken from your Introduction Theead. It's time to grow up, put some pants on, and make disisions for yourself instead of making threads here. The Support Section is for people having problems or questions with their RGH/Jtag.

zyz5

zyz5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You just got the Trinity. You made a lot of annoying threads in the Xbox 360 forum asking and telling us what you were doing. You said your Grandma bought the whole thing for you. That would be disrespectful to sell it. Please grow up and make disisions for yourself. You are 13 years old if I'm not mistaken from your Introduction Theead. It's time to grow up, put some pants on, and make disisions for yourself instead of making threads here. The Support Section is for people having problems or questions with their RGH/Jtag.
^
|

He messaged me begging for $15 and asked if I wanted to trade consoles

mrd1xon12

mrd1xon12

The Rapture dream is over..
Reaction score
Sin$
i just dont even know.. i have seen you make thread after thread boasting about how you have an RGH and now you want to sell it for a damn xenon of all boards? are you actually serious? as others have said xenons overheat and it will RROD fairly quick, even if you did sell it to buy kv's im assuming you would then use a free server? which will have your kv's last a few days if you are lucky, please just rethink what you are doing here, having a decent RGH and wanting to keep it online can be a costly process, if i were you i would do a lot more research into the matter before posting threads like this,

but whatever just my input

Sosa

Sosa

i been had polio
Reaction score
Sin$
i just dont even know.. i have seen you make thread after thread boasting about how you have an RGH and now you want to sell it for a damn xenon of all boards? are you actually serious? as others have said xenons overheat and it will RROD fairly quick, even if you did sell it to buy kv's im assuming you would then use a free server? which will have your kv's last a few days if you are lucky, please just rethink what you are doing here, having a decent RGH and wanting to keep it online can be a costly process, if i were you i would do a lot more research into the matter before posting threads like this,

but whatever just my input
he said he's researched jtags/rgh's for 2 years before getting one yet the day he got his he posted like 6 threads needing help...

Top Bottom
Login
Register