What's new

Discussion Should I run through the hell again?

• Thread starter Banned
  • Start date
  • Views 719
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
I just bought an Xbox one well actually two Xbox ones in the last week. I may pick up destiny if I can find it for a good price. Should I go through the mess of leveling all my characters on the one?

Pretty much all done til HoW on ps4. More people here play on one anyways.

What do you guys think?

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Might as well get them to 20 before the DLC comes out...

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
Might as well get them to 20 before the DLC comes out...
That's what I'm thinking. I like ps4 but I have been missing Xbox for a while now. If destiny fixes itself and turns out being a 10 year game I would rather play it on Xbox.

With that being said if anyone is selling a copy let me know.

K

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'd wait and see how big of a disappointment HoW is going to be.

L

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Reaction score
Nope. I don't see HoW being all that great and the annoyance of grind again for you to just grind AGAIN when HoW drops wouldn't be worth it in my eyes.

Last edited:
D

dr moke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your data works on both. Any and everything you have on 360 will be there one One with the exception of the blacksmith shader and any edition content you don't have for the One (i.e. Vanguard Armory).

He's currently on the PS4 not the xbox 360

N

N0VA

|PIKA PI!|
Reaction score
I just bought an Xbox one well actually two Xbox ones in the last week. I may pick up destiny if I can find it for a good price. Should I go through the mess of leveling all my characters on the one?

What do you guys think?
You bought 2 XBOX ONES you can afford a copy of Destiny

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
You bought 2 XBOX ONES you can afford a copy of Destiny
Bought two sold one. With that being said you are correct.

K Krafty is right though. If HoW is a dud I will have more wasted time in a franchise that couldn't get off the ground level.

S

Sky rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought two sold one. With that being said you are correct.

K Krafty is right though. If HoW is a dud I will have more wasted time in a franchise that couldn't get off the ground level.

depends if youve got the time on your hands doesnt take long to level and if got people helping even quicker but like u said if HoW is dud be all for nothing but on other hand if its good you've got to take all that time leveling before you even get to play on that content. i recently helped someone after they switched all did was moan about how he had all these exotics on ps4 lol to bad u cant transfer something over

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
depends if youve got the time on your hands doesnt take long to level and if got people helping even quicker but like u said if HoW is dud be all for nothing but on other hand if its good you've got to take all that time leveling before you even get to play on that content. i recently helped someone after they switched all did was moan about how he had all these exotics on ps4 lol to bad u cant transfer something over
Other than my ice breaker I could care less about the other exotics. I have to think about it as I really think house of wolves will be another disappointment.

L

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Reaction score
He's currently on the PS4 not the xbox 360
Didn't see that. I'm not used to seeing people go cross platform (Xbox to PS and vice-versa).

C

Carnage_

Getting There
Reaction score
Might as well get one character to 20+. It won't take that long.

F

F I R E

Knowledge is power.
Reaction score
If you've done it on 360 you'll have to delete a character to start over. Characters transfer over. Not sure if you meant delete one or if you just didn't know they transfer over.

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score
If you've done it on 360 you'll have to delete a character to start over. Characters transfer over. Not sure if you meant delete one or if you just didn't know they transfer over.
I have ps4 not 360.

G

Grendel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, go for it...just concentrate more on the X1 (until you level up pass 20-24, of course) and play the PS4 for Heroic/Nightfall Strikes & Raids mainly. I have two accounts on X1 and one on PS4. I'm playing/concentrating more on PS4 since my X1 characters are pretty much up to level 31 and have a lot of Exotics & Legendarys...and almost out of Vault spaces....so, I don't need anymore items/weapons until the next update.

N

NADA Elite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly? no. I would just get everything set on the Xbox, then once you determine if HoW is worth the grind, then i would devote the time into it. No need to waste more time into something that may not be worth it in the end unless you're truly that bored.

D

Durva

Professional Scrub
Reaction score
I have ps4 not 360.
People read half the thread and then post XD I would say wait til HoW drops. Honestly I havn't even touched Destiny in over a month now

M

Max Beckley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People read half the thread and then post XD I would say wait til HoW drops. Honestly I havn't even touched Destiny in over a month now

Im on that same page, I haven't touched it, three level 32 characters, and just so tired of the grind. I won't be touching it until HoW and if that flops hard ill probably back away from destiny all together.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

What do you guys think?
If you like playing the game, go for it! I was a pretty high level on BF4 on 360, but then my retail got banned. I bought BF4 again for PS4 and leveled up again because i simply love the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom