Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Toxic Rain

FGE
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Gifter
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to see if the people with the phone dont want a bunch of little kids and leechers geting it with almost no work involved.
TBH Your just bringing on leechers to the post they will tell you to release it.

MrJellyPig

MrJellyPig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be better if you just released the files that enable the phone..

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
no, you most likely dont have permission from evade so this would get deleted pretty quickly unless you had proof of him saying you could

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you released without Evade's permission, then the post would get deleted. Staff here knows Evade doesn't want his stuff released here. If you were to release it (even if it's your own "edit",) then Evade would just get it deleted. Don't even bother trying unless you get permission from Evade.

RandomGuy361

RandomGuy361

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to see if the people with the phone dont want a bunch of little kids and leechers geting it with almost no work involved.

Its funny you said this in your other thread: "yea I was thinking about selling file with phone to leeches. lol". Starting this thread to bring out "leeches" is just pathetic. Like Toxic Rain said - either release them or dont.

Cheers ^_^

crozier4582

crozier4582

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you released without Evade's permission, then the post would get deleted. Staff here knows Evade doesn't want his stuff released here. If you were to release it (even if it's your own "edit",) then Evade would just get it deleted. Don't even bother trying unless you get permission from Evade.
Thanks for the advice...

ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
tbh its the easyest thing ever to do lol all u do is rename a file and booom there the fone

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
phone fix is already out its been in my release for awhile now and all thats needed is the hook to be added to network_main.sco instead of network_startup.sco. and phone should be fixed.

shawnpa

shawnpa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
phone fix is already out its been in my release for awhile now and all thats needed is the hook to be added to network_main.sco instead of network_startup.sco. and phone should be fixed.
why not no working tdm???

E

Evil Blunt

Getting There
Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
^^
it was removed for space issues in the script_network.img so you dont corrupt you iso and stop tlad from working if the ballads img went to big i can add it back but then ill have to dummy out more singleplayer scripts instead.

Cosy

Cosy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^
it was removed for space issues in the script_network.img so you dont corrupt you iso and stop tlad from working if the ballads img went to big i can add it back but then ill have to dummy out more singleplayer scripts instead.

Hi, you seem to know more about this stuff than most. Just curious about this space issue. On the pc you can just make a separate img for the mods and reference this image in images.txt. Can't this be done with the consoles. Then you could make up some space for the iso limits by removing a language or two from the common, if you know what I mean. I use this method on the pc, although its not need on that because there's no space issue.

Top Bottom
Login
Register