• Thread starter Bigmikey00
  • Start date
  • Views 936
B

Bigmikey00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys im thinking about releasing my R2R Mod Menu./ everyone elses has been leaked so i thought iwould be one of tthe kind ones and actually release mine all i ask is that u leave at least 2 advertisments on there that says made by atomikb34st and my website addy. and also if u make changes and set out ur own give me credit.

why is mine different. first off almost every infectable dvar in game is in the menu.the main gsc is 140,839 bytes long.
my menu looks different. the layout in gsc is different.The host (you) will get tthe same working mod menu that from thatt menu u can infect other people with same menu . also gives u the abiliy to not need a cohost u can host part1 and part2 without leaving the lobby./has a infections menu tot give basic infections as well as infect the menu both of which would need part 1 given first.

This is V1 ill upload V2 this weekend its a even bigger menu with more things that work.
download::::Atomik R2R Menu

guys please send me a video of this thanks

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Just release it. It's better than someone else leaking your hard work and watching someone else get credit. Trust me.

B

Bigmikey00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just release it. It's better than someone else leaking your hard work and watching someone else get credit. Trust me.
alrightt well since i dont have a pvr ill try and record wih my camera tonight and then ill upload the video and patch tonight ill i ask is i at least get credit and thanks for the release.

Lea

Lea

VIP
VIP
End of the Year 2013 Bright Idea Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
i have got about 7 r2r patches and they all s*** mate and i do not change anything in them so it is nice to see people who cares about there patch

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
alrightt well since i dont have a pvr ill try and record wih my camera tonight and then ill upload the video and patch tonight ill i ask is i at least get credit and thanks for the release.

Yeah, if you would like I can record it with my HD camera. It's not the best but this is how it looks.

Don't mind my voice I was a tad bit drunk.
dry.gif

Charmeleon

Varial

Manbearpig can beat Jewpacabra in a fight
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill record your patch for you...I dont have an HD Pvr but i have a dazzle

Hitomi Tanaka

x Yo1nK x

❤Boobie-Chan❤
Grizzled Veteran Services Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Release it, it's not like the cats in the bag anymore. Listen to the the intro of COD4, "50,000 people used to live here, now it's a ghost town".... There is barely anyone playing now anyways.

BUSTEDTWINKIE

BUSTEDTWINKIE

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't have said what you said any better. That's the way I feel to on this old asss game. I wish Derrell would let us release our 440k or the unseen menu from V2 that's retail to retail to infinity. :frown: I think it would be funny as hell to see every searched game with our menu in it LoL.

Is this retail to retail or retail to retail to retail?

Edit you know if you don't compress or make it so they can't edit it credit will be takin out for sure. That's why all my menus are compressed. Hell just get on YouTube there tons of kids saying they made our menus from scratch. :smile:

rylie16

rylie16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bro just release it like everyone else did or pm me the download link...im not even going to edit it you still will get full credit we just need something new!

B

Bigmikey00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok download link added Guys this is version 1 though version 2 upload this weekend. also can someone please record this for me and +rep thanks guys

Top Bottom
Login
Register