What's new

Discussion Should I release? Or should I delete?

• Thread starter SepiternalLobbies
  • Start date
  • Views 933
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SepiternalLobbies

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello community. Currently in a bind.

I have been working on a program for the past 3 years (not continuously of course) since I had first JTAGGED my Xbox 360.
I have spent over $500 total on KV's, and it had really got myself thinking, "God, people must be making a killing off of these." So I thought maybe i could become a seller. Come to find out, it must be extracted from other modified consoles, so I just thought to myself, What a haste.
Upon hours and hours of decoding and studying, I truly thought I had found the algorithm upon the creation of Console Keys and the creation of KV files. I began to start my code for the program.
Of hours and hours of creating, nothing seemed to work the way I wanted to at all.

(I will release more information and proof upon my work once i get confirmation that this will not lead to me getting into any kind of legal trouble)

Does anyone know if i will or not? After confirmation is made, I will continue my post.

Jambeans

Jambeans

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you'd be sued personally. As it's microsoft we are talking about here, They'd file cases all over you. Release man, Release.

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Release. Let the leeches have an early Christmas.

S

SepiternalLobbies

Reaction score
Sin$
I am thinking of releasing it. I will do research tonight of any legal issues that may come in play. If I can get away with it, ill finish this thread and let all enjoy this.

Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This makes absolute no sense.
If you understand the structure of a keyvault, you will know that it contains things such as Serial Number and a Certificate.
"creation of Console Keys" - wait, so you magically got a hold of the Console Certificate and some other Certificates that are Encrypted with a 1024 bit private RSA Key. Not trying to destroy your dreams, but "generating a keyvault" doesn't seem and never will seem feasible. I'm sorry - I'm just stating the facts.

You can't just slop in any old Serial Number & Certificates for a start, and expect a connection to live.

Not flaming, just don't want you getting your hopes up for nothing.

Last edited:
WeeGee

WeeGee

One Shot One Kill
Reaction score
Sin$
this is so fake lmao
Aye its satan. Its weegee btw. OP if it is legit i would have to think you would get in legal trouble. And personally, if legit, i would keep it to myself so no it doesn't get out of control. You could get mad dollars as a KV Seller.

NDO2

NDO2

I<3CR4s
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be amazing if it were true what did u play around with that source I forgot the name of it but it would take really long time to even get the right key put it in the premium section maybe

Eustace Bagge

Eustace Bagge

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
This makes absolute no sense.
If you understand the structure of a keyvault, you will know that it contains things such as Serial Number and a Certificate.
"creation of Console Keys" - wait, so you magically got a hold of the Console Certificate and some other Certificates that are Encrypted with a 1024 bit private RSA Key. Not trying to destroy your dreams, but "generating a keyvault" doesn't seem and never will seem feasible. I'm sorry - I'm just stating the facts.

You can't just slop in any old Serial Number & Certificates for a start, and expect a connection to live.

Not flaming, just don't want you getting your hopes up for nothing.

This.

OP just delete the worthless code and try to get your life sorted out.

NerdysMods

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless u have connections to Microsoft employees I don't see this happening at all... Even if it did I don't think the employees would wanna get ****ed for leaking info like that

Everydaynine_

Everydaynine_

Working on Me Full Time
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys do realize he have lobbies in his username lol

So of course he's bs'ing

M

MaybeAnthony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you were going to release it and actually had something to offer you wouldn't of released it, stop wasting peoples time f*** boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register