What's new

Discussion Should i post a exploit video on how to get outside of map with no mods?

X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
c0dak said:
You obviously want to so just do it, who cares? You could be a legend :rolleyes:

haha legendness come to me?

heres the ultimate link to stardom

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypz_B07wUSU[/ame]

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
You obviously want to so just do it, who cares? You could be a legend :rolleyes:

X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha ok

only bad thing is only person can do it

if there are more views than post or thx ill delete the video

X

xXDistortXx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Xx_420_xX said:
haha ok

only bad thing is only person can do it

if there are more views than post or thx ill delete the video

Lol, what a loser.

After we see the video, we can just repost it or make a new video.

You are not special.
You are not important.

And you should take that grammar Nazi **** out of your signature, because you type like a 13 year old girl.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
xXDistortXx said:
Lol, what a loser.

After we see the video, we can just repost it or make a new video.

You are not special.
You are not important.

And you should take that grammar Nazi **** out of your signature, because you type like a 13 year old girl.

lolz

P

PonyDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol this guy posted the same video and TUT at "The Tech Game Community" and to be honest... it doesnt work, the theory is kinda sound... but... yea it doesnt work.

pretty sure he has g_knockback on at a very LOW setting, itll give him that extra boost to get out of the map.

If he really wants to prove its authenticity he should try to refilm himself doing the glitch now while the mods are fixed... (so start up another Co-Op with your buddies and let the zombie hit you out of shi no numa to prove no mods were involved)

nice video anyway... just wish I could believe it.

X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you guys are so retarded i don't make these videos i just search the net and repost them on here for your benefits.

and you can still do mods btw

X

xXDistortXx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Xx_420_xX said:
lol you guys are so retarded i don't make these videos i just search the net and repost them on here for your benefits.

Then that just makes you look even worse...

Oh, btw, you're still typing like a 12 year old girl.

P

PonyDx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xx_420_xX said:

"on here for your benefit" not "benefits"
-example: the benefits of reading can result in less grammer errors.

yea modding in a Solo Game... not Co-Op, because if that were the case you would wanna "exploit" that instead of this trash..
And your grammer still sucks bro. With that Signature of yours along with your Bad Grammer... well it is just a Haiku of Irony :w00t:

lol Im not trying to be mean bro, it's just that you crack me up. So post your own original Tutorial of you modding in Co-Op after the 09/09/09 Hotfix and Exploit it, take all the glory...

X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PonyDx said:
"on here for your benefit" not "benefits"
-example: the benefits of reading can result in less grammer errors.

yea modding in a Solo Game... not Co-Op, because if that were the case you would wanna "exploit" that instead of this trash..
And your grammer still sucks bro. With that Signature of yours along with your Bad Grammer... well it is just a Haiku of Irony :w00t:

lol Im not trying to be mean bro, it's just that you crack me up. So post your own original Tutorial of you modding in Co-Op after the 09/09/09 Hotfix and Exploit it, take all the glory...
its cool bro and i know my grammar sucks and all but i like the picture :tongue::thumbup: ill make a new one that has my name in it and im changing usernames (Xx TSNIPESU xX)

Top Bottom
Login
Register