should i get the new zombie map?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Nazi Zombies' started by josedlcrn, Jul 31, 2009 with 17 replies and 755 views.

der riese zombie map worth it?

1. worth it

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. not worth it

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. josedlcrn

josedlcrn Newbie

Ratings:
    well i bought all the zombies and i kinda hated shinonuma and like the 2nd one better but should i get this one??

2. xXDAKILLERXx

xXDAKILLERXx Newbie

Ratings:
    they have added alot of things.

3. gh0st3

gh0st3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks Getting There

Ratings:
    get it. You probably hated Shi No Numa because it's hard.

5. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    im only getting it for the nazi zombies all of there map packs suck

6. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Get it. Hopefully th leader boards will be legit.

7. gh0st3

gh0st3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Solo players will be modding, I definitely won't be. I'm not willing to get banned. They're not going to be legit.

But anyways, yeah it's worth it :biggrin:

8. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    They're likely gonna release another patch, or ban wave 5 days after the map releases.

9. gh0st3

gh0st3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    But the thing is; I don't think they're going to ban. I think this is the reason that most people don't get banned;

people get there just thru glitching, no mods.

10. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah, I doubt Activision/Treyarch can determine if you glitched or modded. The leaderboard will never be normal with all the Solo Modders.

11. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
    Erm, you can tell. "Last round times" of 7 hours, like I got when I modded (****) is a definite sign.

12. xXAntagonistXxx

xXAntagonistXxx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the leader boards probably won't be legit but who cares its fun to play anyway and its only 12$. Thats how i look at it. :mellow:

13. XboxMySocks

Ratings:
  14. OP
    josedlcrn

josedlcrn Newbie

Ratings:
  15. joshandrok

joshandrok Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The leaderboards have already been raped.. But why is everyone playing to get on the leaderboards.. Don't get me wrong, that would be cool to be the only legit guy on the leaderboard... But why don't you guys just play for fun lol. and I would like to add you can pretty much spot who modded and who glitched.. For one all the ttg guys either modded or glitched to get on top. And the ones who use timescale and round skip mods will be very noticable. Like socks said, it will say like last round survive time and then some ungodly ammount of hours.. Maybe if they just reset the leaderboards enough, the guys would stop wasting their time to get on the top. But whatever I don't even have the maps yet so it doesn't matter to me lol..

16. OP
    josedlcrn

josedlcrn Newbie

Ratings:
    i just bought it and played but i kept disconnecting and so far ive made it to level 9 then gets disconnected. i like the bowie knife XD

17. GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I actually like this one, it's so large and has everything you need. Yes, even a steak knife to slice zombie flesh.

18. JerzeyLegend

JerzeyLegend Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why do people care so much about being at the top of a list of names? Being on the top of the leaderboard has no significant benefit other than bragging rights.

I don't understand the fuss over that. If it was time trials, then yes I see, no matter what your friends can see how far you went, so just try to be on the top of your friends list.

BTW: Round 26 Legit. Team of Four.