• Thread starter XxZziIiZzXx
  • Start date
  • Views 436
X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an Xbox 360 Elite and I was wondering if I should flash it. I have been reading about it and from what I have read, there is a bit of worry about getting banned with a flashed Xbox 360. I understand the risk, and I kind of want to do it. How complicated do you think of this would be on a scale of 1-10. 1 being able to mod a gamertag (six months ago) to 10 (jtaging your 360). I am 14 and I don't know whether or not I can get all of the stuff or actually do it. I think there was a thread about it somewhere, and can someone link me to it? Anyways thanks in advance for your help.

D

digiboom

Reaction score
Sin$
Jtag=Pointless unless you are going to run homebrew..the flashing process is pretty simple and the level of difficulty has decreased as more tools and more descriptive tuts become available. If you do not have soldering experience stay away from it..practice on some other cheapo device you don't use to learn how it's done properly. I can't tell you how many threads i've seen of ppl having destroyed their systems trying to jtag. If you have compatible chipsets then you can have a flashed xbox in as little as 10 minutes.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Jtags are not pointless. I got to play Gears of War 3 6 months before the actual release date with my jtag. :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register