• Thread starter CHRISSY1
  • Start date
  • Views 2,547
CHRISSY1

CHRISSY1

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Should i start a FIFA11 ultimate team giveaway on youtube please help me out i don't know what to do as i am getting my bank card this week and may buy a 6k account but i don't want to spend alot of money as i am saving for a PVR
so do you think people would donate a little to me

TheRealDW

TheRealDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My suggestion if your saving for something, don't give things away

V

VAMOS88

Reaction score
Sin$
He is a thief!!!! he scammed me 20£!!!!! Chrissy give me the coins you promised!!!!

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would you give stuff away to random people on youtube??? 85% of people on youtube are scum when it comes to getting things for free. I say do it on a forum / website you go on a lot or even do it for people on your friends list who may not have a very good team.

T

Turtlez HD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
more to the point send it as a personal payment not a god dam gift :L

Mr BuDDaH

Mr BuDDaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
own fault , its just stupid but almost everyone has bin scammed before

V

VAMOS88

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry mates I trusted him becuase I saw he was a premium member....I thought he was an adult....instead he's only a 15y old silly boy.....but stay sure he will have his lesson: if he don't refund me I'll call the police....I have his Name and Surname took from paypal....

iguild09

iguild09

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry mates I trusted him becuase I saw he was a premium member....I thought he was an adult....instead he's only a 15y old silly boy.....but stay sure he will have his lesson: if he don't refund me I'll call the police....I have his Name and Surname took from paypal....
Pm me his email

V

VAMOS88

Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing I can say is that this forum IS FULL OF SCAMMERS........is no place for honest people....

Top Bottom
Login
Register