• Thread starter BombingBurka
  • Start date
  • Views 707
BombingBurka

BombingBurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, not been on Se7ensins for over a month or two as I've been in hospital since some idiot decided run me over :/

But I'm back now and I'm fine, and I was just wandering if I should buy this jtag, heres what it says in the description of the ad:
Its in a ben 10 case with green leds, it has a 500gb harddrive xex menu also 60+ games some arcade games some free dlc, i got it a month ago in a swap but rarely play on it so its up for sale, £150 ono

and heres a picture of it:
66393836.jpg

So do you thing its a good buy at £130, its convenient as its pretty much right around the corner from me! :biggrin:
Thanks a lot Guys!

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
What make is it e.g Falcon Xenon Jasper Opus ?
Does it have Free style Dash ?
And previous RROD's ?

Bazzzle

Bazzzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
swear i just saw the same xbox on ebay? ill see if i can find the link again :S

BombingBurka

BombingBurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What make is it e.g Falcon Xenon Jasper Opus ?
Does it have Free style Dash ?
And previous RROD's ?

They say its a Xexon with no previous RRoD, kinda sounds like a lie but you know...

swear i just saw the same xbox on ebay? ill see if i can find the link again :S

Most likely is, I found it on a private ads site :tongue:

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
They say its a Xexon with no previous RRoD, kinda sounds like a lie but you know...

Most likely is, I found it on a private ads site :tongue:
Link me to the seller and I will ask him a few questions.

BombingBurka

BombingBurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well make sure when you pick it up that you test it first and also check what the core temperature is (Check in Free style Dash) As that is very important.

Okay then, just a couple of n00b questions haha (never had a jtag before, you can probably tell). Does this console defiantly have freestyle dash, if you can tell, and how do you activate it, and how would I go around checking the core temperature?

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay then, just a couple of n00b questions haha (never had a jtag before, you can probably tell). Does this console defiantly have freestyle dash, if you can tell, and how do you activate it, and how would I go around checking the core temperature?
In xex menu there should be a folder called something like "Free style Dash", I assume he has it installed if there are arcade games on the HDD because that is where you would play them from, Also the temperature reading will be in the top left or right of the screen when in Free style dash.

And don't worry about being as you say a "n00b" as it is quite easy to get the hang of mate :smile:

T

TeddeRz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

on the dash go to game libay then xexmenu hdd freestyledash

BombingBurka

BombingBurka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In xex menu there should be a folder called something like "Free style Dash", I assume he has it installed if there are arcade games on the HDD because that is where you would play them from, Also the temperature reading will be in the top left or right of the screen when in Free style dash.

And don't worry about being as you say a "n00b" as it is quite easy to get the hang of mate :smile:

Haha thanks, just one more question, sorry if I'm getting annoying :L Whats the core temp supposed to be, around 30 - 40?
Thank again, +rep :smile:

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha thanks, just one more question, sorry if I'm getting annoying :L Whats the core temp supposed to be, around 30 - 40?
Thank again, +rep :smile:
With a Xenon it most likely will be around 70-80.
And no problem glad I could be of assistance :smile:

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
With a Xenon it most likely will be around 70-80.
And no problem glad I could be of assistance :smile:
You are the nicest person on this site no joke.

When I get a job I'm buying a jtag they look sick

danmed

danmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had a look at the gumtree Ad and the pics there suggest that it is running Freestyle 2.0 so once you are in there, click the right analog stick.. that will bring up your CPU, GPU, Core and Memory temperatures.

At idle, the GPU should be around 70 - 75 deg (using mine as a reference anyway)

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You are the nicest person on this site no joke.

When I get a job I'm buying a jtag they look sick
Wow you really think so ? Thanks it means a lot to hear someone say that :smile:

And J-Tags are pretty fun that's why I got one because it's a fun way to pass the time :smile:

wawunderground

wawunderground

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if your meeting him face to face it shouldn't be a problem just check everything

Top Bottom
Login
Register