Discussion Should I buy BF3?

• Thread starter Cregavitch
  • Start date
  • Views 1,762
C

Cregavitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been highly considering this for a while but I just want some opinions , is it worth it? What's the best thing about it? I also have enough MSP for Premium , is that worth it? Thanks for sharing your opinions and helping me decide in advance!

Z

Zenaku

Voted #1 Broski of 2012
Reaction score
It's the type of game some people love and some hate in my experience. I enjoyed this game when it was first released, but I have stopped playing now.
If you purchase the game pre-owned at gamestop, you can return it for any reason within 7 days. That should be long enough for you to test it out. You will still need to buy the online pass though. After you play the game then decide if you want the Premium based on how much you think you will play it in the future.
Watch as many videos as you can online also. Youtube has some good reviews.
Hope this helped.

C

Cregavitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the type of game some people love and some hate in my experience. I enjoyed this game when it was first released, but I have stopped playing now.
If you purchase the game pre-owned at gamestop, you can return it for any reason within 7 days. That should be long enough for you to test it out. You will still need to buy the online pass though. After you play the game then decide if you want the Premium based on how much you think you will play it in the future.
Watch as many videos as you can online also. Youtube has some good reviews.
Hope this helped.
I have the MSP for a online pass aswell so that's fine , I'll start looking it up on YouTube for a bit now.

B

Bhursty

Getting There
Reaction score
All the responses you're going to get are going to be biased, as you're in the BF3 section.

With that said; yes, buy it. It gives plenty of epic action and enjoyment that games like MW3 don't offer. But that's only my opinion. I suggest you look up videos about this and BF3 in general, like you said in your post.

J

Jason

Reaction score
All the responses you're going to get are going to be biased, as you're in the BF3 section.

With that said; yes, buy it. It gives plenty of epic action and enjoyment that games like MW3 don't offer. But that's only my opinion. I suggest you look up videos about this and BF3 in general, like you said in your post.

Well put as people still consistently post here asking this. In some cases yes most will all agree that you should buy.

OP: Go ahead and do it.

W

wk lassak

wheres the cream filling?
Reaction score
you should buy the battlefield that comes with premium it will save you money:smile:

C

Crucify

Let's do this!
Reaction score
I only enjoy BF3 on PC in my opinion. That's just me.

X

x8 Chris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From being a cod player ect bf3 is just a great experience I don't think in personaly going to purchase a cod game again. The fact that you can play by the style thats suits you is amazing. Different choice of classes, vehicles, and variety of explosives that are good for different type of vehicles. Give the game 9/10. Not many glitches can be done and bearly ever come across a mod! All battlefield players will probably agree this is 100% the best shooting game.

Hope to see you on the field and see posts in the fourm :wink:

C

Chase

Get Got
Reaction score
Just wait for the premium edition to be released.

S

Selena_Gomez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
or wait till there is new releases in the fall i.e. black ops halo

C

Cregavitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to buy it anyway , one word or it : AMAZING!

J

jmtess97

Theres strong then theres Army Strong
Reaction score
Yes you should buy it, Very fun game, and also competitive at the same time. I don't know about the premium because I don't have it but it looks good as well. Good luck!

S

Spinrb8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a hard game to play. I recently started playing bf3 and I get dropped on my butt so fast. I swear everyone else has aim bots or something. I have a heck of a time finishing off people but it seems like I die in just a couple hits. If I try slowing my pace down I get stabbed from behind and it makes you feel so violated. if I run and gun I'm dead quicker than I can pull the trigger. The game itself is awesome as far as graphics,maps and sound goes. I'm 60/40 on it.

J

jmtess97

Theres strong then theres Army Strong
Reaction score
It's a hard game to play. I recently started playing bf3 and I get dropped on my butt so fast. I swear everyone else has aim bots or something. I have a heck of a time finishing off people but it seems like I die in just a couple hits. If I try slowing my pace down I get stabbed from behind and it makes you feel so violated. if I run and gun I'm dead quicker than I can pull the trigger. The game itself is awesome as far as graphics,maps and sound goes. I'm 60/40 on it.
It's not that hard of a game... Don't make it seem like call of duty because it's not. They are huge maps, Big enough for people to fly jets that go 460mph on it... And that you can't get spawn killed. I don't know how you die so easy.

S

Spinrb8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not that hard of a game... Don't make it seem like call of duty because it's not. They are huge maps, Big enough for people to fly jets that go 460mph on it... And that you can't get spawn killed. I don't know how you die so easy.

From what I've heard I should start playing TDM. That's what I've been doing. It's just so crazy,it's like I lite up with neon yellow or something. Snipers are just as bad if not worse than COD. The planes and heli's are fun. It is a great concept but needs to be matched up by skill levels. I fall off the horse but keep trying.

L

Lolbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
get battlefield it's worth it

Top Bottom