What's new

Question should I buy a ps4

V

Ven0m98

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't wanna buy one if the PS4 is not close to a full public Jailbreak release, as I don't wanna keep it locked away somewhere Until One is released, Are we close to a full jailbreak? or shall I wait abit

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're not going to play until a jailbreak Is out, don't buy yet

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

Retired
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
then again wouldn’t u wanna buy it now before all the lower firmwares are gone? Just my thought on this.
Depends I guess. By the time a full jailbreak comes out with cfw, I don't think you would need much lower fw. Haha

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How about modding online, when do you think we could go online on cfw ?
Probably not for some time. There isn’t really a “full” jailbreak out at the moment so I don’t think the developers are focusing on online play just yet. There are jailbreaks out at the moment but they aren’t for online and require lower firmwares.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Depends I guess. By the time a full jailbreak comes out with cfw, I don't think you would need much lower fw. Haha
You would tho look at ps3 it took forever to release and you needed a low firmware and still do. It can’t be nodded over that firmware. It must be downgraded

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

Retired
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
You would tho look at ps3 it took forever to release and you needed a low firmware and still do. It can’t be nodded over that firmware. It must be downgraded
But by the time a full cfw is out, we might be on 7.3 or something. There are plenty of pre-5.0 consoles out there

The 1.01and 3.0 consoles might be gone, but there will still be other consoles on lower fw

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
But by the time a full cfw is out, we might be on 7.3 or something. There are plenty of pre-5.0 consoles out there

The 1.01and 3.0 consoles might be gone, but there will still be other consoles on lower fw
I see your point there but at the same time
This is true, I would rather buy one now to have the lowest firmware than wait and it be impossible like it was for the ps3, but like any pro there is a con. Ps3 came out with a jailbreak for the latest firmware, granted that it was for ps3's that was shipped out with 3.55 or lower but imo it seems like sony learned from the ps3 and won't let that happen again in one way or another.

Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean, why not? May aswell as the developers seem to be active with doing stuff. of course, it might be a while before we have a CFW that will allow online play. but i'd buy one in advance personally.

Top Bottom
Login
Register