What's new

Discussion Should i buy a new jtag?

• Thread starter xXxPAULEYDxXx
  • Start date
  • Views 385
X

xXxPAULEYDxXx

Reaction score
I sold my jtag four weeks ago. I have been considering buying a new one but i kinda have doughts about it because i am seeing all these title updates patching infections so i have kinda been iffy thats why i am asking four YOUR opinion, should i get one or just not get one ever again? What would i mod if i did buy one again?

ToxicMoDz

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
It's completely up to up.

T

tloe

Reaction score
It's you decision... You can always save your money too.. :tongue:

X

xXxPAULEYDxXx

Reaction score
well i was just about to buy one last night and i saw all the updateds there have been on all the games i used to mod they are all patched and i was thinking that it would be a better idea to buy an otter box for my droid x instead

Crawler

Crawler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a jtag, they are just going to get more rare, plus they are awesome for my usage of my falcon, I copy games to it, take it to friends houses and play games without ever using a disk:wink:

M

mergiemerg

Reaction score
i bought one once well my freind did but i helped and id say it was pretty useful but then again this is when mw2 was the game to play so its up to you

Deceased

Deceased

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all do realize that there is already a way around the recent MW2 patch that disallowed system linking between JTAG and retail, the only thing needed for JTAG modding MW2 now are some new infection patches for the TU7 with checks removed. There are also many other things JTAGs are useful for other than modding the CoD series, if that is all you intend on doing than I would suggest against purchasing a "new" JTAG. If you intend on modding outside of CoD than I would suggest you save your money towards a decent JTAG, such as a Jasper or Falcon with a built in fan mod to reduce risk of RRoD/ Over heating.

- If you are worried about Microsoft patching JTAG modding, don't be. The modding community will always thrive.

Top Bottom