What's new

Discussion should i buy a jtag?

sam NZL

sam NZL

Im osama bin laden
Reaction score
Sin$
Im still not sure if i should buy one or not. like i would like to use it for mw2 and offline games but when battlefield 3 and mw3 comes out no1 will be playing mw2 and dowt black ops. and i guess it be hard to mod both of those games and if you do you prob get banned. so is it really worth buying one now or not??
Cheers

Hunter

Hunter

Trickshotter
Reaction score
Sin$
You can buy one but you can't go online. Plus, they just patched system link too I believe on mw2. Your decision man, but it's not really worth it unless you wanna play isos or something like that.

Styx

Styx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, a JTAG has like 1,000,000 more possibilities that just modding COD and playing ISOs.
Do some research about them, you can read up on them in the modding sections of this forum.

Seriously, it's not worth buying a JTAG just to mod COD. Which has recently been patched anyway.
If you're gonna buy one, you should use it to it's potential!

Declan0121

Outlaw x Declan

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have one and I never use it anymore. It's just sitting on my side gathering dust.

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Not worth it I bought one and sold it after 1 month as its pretty boring,
Also if you want to get one for modding COD games then I would 100% say no,COD ruined J-Tags and getting a J-Tag for modding COD games is a bad idea.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are use going to use it for mw2 lobbies please dont get one. As stated above there is so much to do with one. If you are wondering "like what can I do with it?" use google.

Top Bottom
Login
Register