• Thread starter Accent
  • Start date
  • Views 1,513
Accent

Accent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How would you guys feel if they remastered B02 and it was something like COD4 Remastered?

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it's just another excuse for them to make more money off being lazy. They already have it backwards compatible which is enough

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate it when a company just remasters a game and thinks they can sell it on for the full price of a new game again. I'd much rather them spending resources creating something new.

Accent

Accent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it's just another excuse for them to make more money off being lazy. They already have it backwards compatible which is enough
I see what you mean but would you really want to keep joining in games with people who mod to win the game ?? 
I hate it when a company just remasters a game and thinks they can sell it on for the full price of a new game again. I'd much rather them spending resources creating something new.
Yeah I see what you mean instead of making a the same game woh resources that could’ve put in another

Casp

Casp

VIP
VIP
Retired
Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Call of Duty 4 was a pretty primitive game and not one with a whole lot of polish to it. The budget was probably pretty small for a triple A title and there are a lot of things wrong with the base game. I think it mainly received a remaster (easy cash grab aside) because a lot of people loved that game, but it was filled to the brim with R2R mod menu skids, and the multiplayer experience was absolutely trashed. They couldn't just make it backwards compatible and expect the players on Xbox One to be able to put up a fight, and to my knowledge the PS3 and PC variants of the game were even more trashed by cheaters than the 360 one. I don't think Black Ops 2 is ruined enough to necessitate such a thing.
Now, having seen how the Call of Duty 4 remaster was handled, I don't want to see it done to any other game in the franchise. Aside from a graphic tune-up and an HD polish, there is almost nothing improved about the game. The campaign is given way too many dazzling flashes, the multiplayer experience destroyed by microtransactions and a startling amount of bugs, and the fact that it was held hostage for almost a year by Activision makes me never want to purchase another Call of Duty game, much less a remaster. The sheer apathy that went alongside the updates to MWR also upset me. There was an update every week to add something new to the Depot, but none of the bugs I noticed were ever fixed, specifically one that allowed you to max rank a guest. That's still not fixed; what sounds like it would be a day-one fix is still out there well over a year later.
Black Ops 2 definitely doesn't need this treatment. There might be cheaters on it but it's definitely not as destroyed as Call of Duty 4.

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
If they were to remaster it, they'd most likely just ruin it with their supply drops and other money making tactics. As mentioned, it's BC on Xbox, that's enough.

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
honestly bo2 was my favorite call of duty I would love to see them remaster it with better graphics and that would be so amazing

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How would you guys feel if they remastered B02 and it was something like COD4 Remastered?
BO2 doesn't need a remaster. If anything, CoD WaW should be remastered.

Stealth

Stealth

Sneaky Peaky Like
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it is already backwards compatible. God knows why MW2 isn't :frown:

Stealth

Stealth

Sneaky Peaky Like
Reaction score
Sin$
^ Yeah I meant as in its already backwards compatible so making a remastered is kind of pointless :tongue:

O

Ohn0u81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, it is already backwards compatible. God knows why MW2 isn't :frown:
And I have the dirty feeling... that remastered they hinted...... is going to be mw2 :vomit::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Really hope that, that won't be the case.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Not at all, I believe a Black Ops 1 remaster could be worthy though. But I think it's still early even for that game. Mw2 remaster is being thrown around and I think that will be a nice game. Though, they will probably ruin is with microtransactions as usual :banghead:

Top Bottom
Login
Register