What's new

Discussion shotguns.

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is it me or are shotguns under powered now i use to love using them but after they buffed all the guns they seem to have 4gotten about the shotguns and seems every other gun just dominates them.

G

GoHome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get too many hit markers at very close range while using Damage, so I dunno, maybe it's just me.

D

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
Shotguns are very powerful as it is.

D

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
As Liked said, shotguns are very good, quite possibly even the best set of guns in the game, but only if you know how to use them. A shotgun with damage is crazy strong imo.

O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
They seem to be hit or miss for me. Sometimes i'll snipe somebody out with 1 hit, other times it'll be a hit 2 hit kill from point blank. But thats only with the single shot. The USAS is a tank.

S

Sloth

Reaction score
I seem to be doing just fine with them

B

Boo 7s

All Powerful
Reaction score
Model with damage: Hit marker up close, 1 shot from across the map.

M

MoopusMaximus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shotguns suck, save the Striker and USAS-12. Using the AA-12 is pure torture.

J

jmtess97

Theres strong then theres Army Strong
Reaction score
AA-12 Is ok since it is Automatic, But I think the Spaz 12 is good, If you know how to use it :wink:

S

Sideways AD

Getting There
Reaction score
E
AA-12 Is ok since it is Automatic, But I think the Spaz 12 is good, If you know how to use it :wink:
Even with the AA-12 being fully auto it blows. I could spit farther than this gun shoots. And my 5 years old cousin could do more damage with his fists than the AA-12 does with pellets. The Spas-12 on the other hand, is my baby. <3

J

jmtess97

Theres strong then theres Army Strong
Reaction score
E
Even with the AA-12 being fully auto it blows. I could spit farther than this gun shoots. And my 5 years old cousin could do more damage with his fists than the AA-12 does with pellets. The Spas-12 on the other hand, is my baby. <3
Really so if someone put a AA-12 to your face and pulled the trigger, it would do less damage then your cousin punching you once... Hmmm

S

Sideways AD

Getting There
Reaction score
Really so if someone put a AA-12 to your face and pulled the trigger, it would do less damage then your cousin punching you once... Hmmm
I'm being a tad facetious. The gun is terrible. In real life, yes the gun would blow my head off. In MW3, I stand a pretty good chance with a P99 against an AA-12.

K

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Reaction score
Striker for sure is a powerful gun. I hate getting killed by one, pisses me off.

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only shotguns that i haven't had much of a problem with so far is the striker and model mainly because the model is my favoriteill use stuns or flashes help but kid with pp90s and other ridiculous guns sprayer through them. i would stop using them but im getting all guns gold so yeah my ratio went from 2.02 to 1.95 because of shotguns :biggrin: could i get any recommended game modes to play for using shotguns? (i do not play team deathmatch)

S

Sideways AD

Getting There
Reaction score
T
only shotguns that i haven't had much of a problem with so far is the striker and model mainly because the model is my favoriteill use stuns or flashes help but kid with pp90s and other ridiculous guns sprayer through them. i would stop using them but im getting all guns gold so yeah my ratio went from 2.02 to 1.95 because of shotguns :biggrin: could i get any recommended game modes to play for using shotguns? (i do not play team deathmatch)
Team Defender, Demo, Dom. Gotta stay in the high traffic areas and near choke points.

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
T
Team Defender, Demo, Dom. Gotta stay in the high traffic areas and near choke points.
you're never wanting to play, so i dont play team based games alone. losing isnt a big thing for me, and when i play team based game modes alone i lose every game.

X

xXmanslaughtrXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm being a tad facetious. The gun is terrible. In real life, yes the gun would blow my head off. In MW3, I stand a pretty good chance with a P99 against an AA-12.
id have a better chance with a usp against the AA-12

D

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
you're never wanting to play, so i dont play team based games alone. losing isnt a big thing for me, and when i play team based game modes alone i lose every game.
If losing isn't a big thing for you, then why would losing be a problem?

Edit: 1000th post :biggrin:

Top Bottom