• Thread starter ClarkeOne
  • Start date
  • Views 675
ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if anyone already knows this but I just finished reading this.

"ELYRIA — Daniel Petric shot his parents -- killing his mother -- because they wouldn't allow him to play the violent video game Halo 3, prosecutors told a judge at the boy's murder trial Monday.

In September 2007, Daniel, then 16, had sneaked out of his bedroom window to purchase the game at a store against his father's orders. When he returned home, his parents caught him with the game and took it from him. His father, Mark, a minister at New Life Assembly of God in Wellington, put the game in a lockbox in a closet where he also kept a 9mm handgun, according to prosecutors.
About a month later, on Oct. 20, 2007, Daniel used his father's key to open the lockbox and remove the gun and the game. The boy shot his parents, killing his mother and gravely wounding his father. As his father lay wounded, Daniel tried to place the gun in his father's hand.
Daniel fled after his sister and her husband arrived at the house, taking the Halo 3 game with him."

Source
Code:
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/12/boy_killed_mom_and_shot_dad_ov.html

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
He was like itz my precious, Don't take my precious bang bang pop pop oh S***!!!

But Srsly that is bad he needs help.

K

kanooke

Reaction score
Sin$
Obviously one sick puppy long before Halo.

Unfortunate that opponents of video games will use this type of action to fuel their crusade against the gaming community.

Did they ever call Master Chief as a witness?

Darkular

Darkular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He has some sort of problems... I like how the say "the violent game Halo 3" lol

F

FOX no johns

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If I had a dad that was a minister, I'd want to kill him to.

Cheesy

Cheesy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if the kid even tried to steal and sneak the Halo 3 disk instead of putting lead into his own parents.

ClarkeOne

ClarkeOne

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
He has some sort of problems... I like how the say "the violent game Halo 3" lol

"the violent game halo 3" because there was the alternative of master chief saving the universe by having a political debate with the covenment... But I wonder if everyone knows of his identity where he lives ?

SupremeCippy

SupremeCippy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Death sentences for you n00b. but seriously WTF! i feel we are running out of sanity in the world.

Top Bottom
Login
Register