• Thread starter RyuNeverwinter
  • Start date
  • Views 1,950
R

RyuNeverwinter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey RyuNTV Here On S7.(The Official Borderlands Tips and Tricks Group/Reviews). We Here At RyuNTV Are COMPLETELY Bored Of Borderlands, And Willing To Help. We Will Host Daily Modded Weapons Lobbies, Leveling Lobbies, and Soon A RyuNTV Willowtree Gun Shop. Our Gun Shop Will Consist Of A Ticket Order Line (Order 52,53,54,55,56), We Will Include Non-Knoxx Parts and Knoxx's Parts. We Will Do Daily 1 Hour Long Lobbies, Leveling You From Circle Of Duty, To Motorhead (Drops The Rare Gun Chopper 33k XP), To Crawmerax (7k Per Maggot, 15k per Special Maggot, and 55k per Crawmerax), To A Nice Scenic Tour To General Knoxx's Armory To Kill Old Monday Hating Knoxxs' Himself, And Run Through His Armory On What We Call Play-3 (Beat Second Play-2, and Finsh Knoxx's) Where We Will Have A Hunter Stacking A +7 Rarity Find Mod. Our Modded Weapons Will Be Updated Daily To Fix Your Needs For Killing All The Damned Eridians, Banger Bandits, and Your Good Old'e Fashion Crimson Lance Troops.

Videos Will Be Posted Soon For Our Lobbies and Tips and Tricks (Fixing Capture Card)

Pictures Coming Soon.

Contact

BALLISTICxRAGEx

K

KrazyKilla V1

Reaction score
Sin$
This sounds fun.. Just wanted to let you know you can double all xp from Crawmerax and all his worms.. We got some kid over 100k for killing Crawmerax.. All you need is 2 soldiers with +25% team xp leader class mod.

I

iDESiiR3x

Reaction score
Sin$
Just got this game, got to like lvl 21 but takes FOREVER. Any chance of a boost? :smile: GT - JDM Drift

R

Raventu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd be interested in your weapon lobbies, as I'm always looking for new guns that work well :wink:.

PwnCakes

PwnCakes

OPproductionzz
Reaction score
Sin$
Where Are Kids Getting These Keyboards That Capatilize Every First Letter Of Every Word... lol.

I wish I had this game...

I

iX Paintball

Reaction score
Sin$
i would love to be boosted i have one legit charater and it took forever
GT: THC ReVeNgE
THANKS

I

iPahhtrick

Reaction score
Sin$
I would love everything if possible . if not just i want modded crap power levels and possibly can someone help me with story.?

GT : Itsallover(space)X

Fajah

Fajah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to get the +7 hunter class mod and guns please. Thank you for this ;?)

The Fajah

I

IanIvy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I'm interested. That +7 FRI sounds cool. PM me or bump this thread so I can find it again.

A

Alath38

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, just read this post, and I wanted to know if I could join in on a lobby? I'd like to get a few modded guns and other modded items. I'm trying to start a collection of mods, planning on creating a Database of them, and start getting into a trading business. I would like to start up a lobby when you get a chance, get some mods and possibly give you some. Send me a message or an invite on Xbox, I'm on just about anytime after 3:45 PM EST.

My GT: Alath

D

Daelum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In case no one noticed, this thread was made in March and was last posted on in July before it was necroposted on in November. The thread maker was last on in May. This thread is dead, please stop posting on it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register