Solved Shooting any type of ammo perk

• Thread starter slvrndblck34
  • Start date
  • Views 646
S

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
I have the Uncommon Trax Mallus 3 scout rifle that has the shooting any type of ammo picks it up perk, I found this really handy, is their any exotic/legendary weapon that has this perk?

S

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
I don't think any legendary or exotics have that perk, but I have the same gun, and comes in very handy on the nightfalls.

G

GARY58

Enthusiast
Reaction score
According, DestinyDB, it's imposible to get that perk on legendary scout rifle
Perk "Shoot to Loot" can be only on uncommon and rare weapons. Rare weapons from DLC can be 294 damage, so it's you best bet...
There's 3 Rare scout rifles with 294 damage: Pickpocket Saint, Stalker BNGL and Gallows Cure

J

Joshy

Legend
Reaction score
I have the Uncommon Trax Mallus 3 scout rifle that has the shooting any type of ammo picks it up perk, I found this really handy, is their any exotic/legendary weapon that has this perk?

There's 3 Rare scout rifles with 294 damage: Pickpocket Saint, Stalker BNGL and Gallows Cure

Read above. That would be awesome though man. Hopefully there is an exotic with that special ability in the near future :wink:.

S

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Read above. That would be awesome though man. Hopefully there is an exotic with that special ability in the near future :wink:.
My buddy has a uncommon sniper with the perk, comes in handy at crota while on the ledge waiting for crota to move back middle

Top Bottom