What's new

Patched Shoot and kill people in their facility..

• Thread starter eccovita
  • Start date
  • Views 7,177
eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: eccovita eccovita

This was originally released with the TV glitch but that is patched and all the glitches that lead to being able to do this keep getting patched but people keep finding new ones because they are able to dupe cars in the glitched state this uses. So I'm just covering how to do this specific part once you are glitched out in that way. These are the original videos showing this works, ignore the parts using the previous TV glitch.

You need to be glitched in a way that when you get into a vehicle it disappears. Below are links on how to achieve this glitched state. Follow their instructions until you are in in that glitched state then do the steps listed after that to do this glitch.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/easier-solo-duplication-using-nightclub.1742079/

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/new-solo-duplication-glitch-with-teleport.1743081/

The following are for what's needed for this portion additional requirements may be required check for those on links above.

------Requirements:
  1. Facility with security upgrade
  2. TM-02 Khanjali (Tank)
  3. A friend (if you want guns)
  4. CEO or MC President
  5. Lester DDH Teleport Text

------Steps

1. Register CEO or MC President. Go to Facility if already there then good. Lester DDH text works.
  2. Go get in your TM-02 Khanjali (Tank) and hit gas/R2. Tank should disappear, security guards start spawning over and over.
  3. Kill security guards, use hands. Takes several attempts. But eventually your controller starts flashing different colors and they stop spawning once you kill a few. Stay away from where vehicles should be. If something ****s up teleport back in using text and try again from step 2.
  4. Have a friend in an invite only session and on a job. You join them through party chat or friends list. Accept alerts. You respawn unglitched from the TV glitch in default facility with your full weapon wheel.

From here I suggest having a friend go to their facility and they then invite everyone in lobby. Kill them as they spawn in. When they die they spawn on mount chiliad where another friend could be waiting to carpet bomb.. or you can just guard orbital cannon room..

Enjoy, we are ECCO Crew hit us up on PS4.. Shout out to all my crew mates!

Last edited by a moderator:
eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how about the glitch where u can kill players inside facility from undermap at chiliad? i know it requires a parachute like other undermap glitches but im not sure how/from where to parachute

Under the map has a lot of death barriers now which can be evaded but that is not easily done. And my experience doing it that way never required a parachute. I can hit this faster then driving that slow deluxo to mount chiliad too.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Under the map has a lot of death barriers now which can be evaded but that is not easily done. And my experience doing it that way never required a parachute. I can hit this faster then driving that slow deluxo to mount chiliad too.
Not just death barriers anywhere under map the entire map spanned to there is a death Barrier when ur in a vehicle that only activates once u breach the map with a vehicle

So less of a barrier and more of a overlay of the entire map there's a background script running that if it detects you under map whilst inside a vehicle any vehicle u just die there was a method via switching to Franklin that gave us few seconds protection from it but sadly that was patched the day after it was found :frown:

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
An there is a method to those avengers under chiliad without needing a vehicle at all im just not certain i should bother i released the last one and just started fighting an ended up getting patched to sadly

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you mean you cannot be shot by the OC right?
or does it completely disable the use of it for anyone inside their facility?
I mean you can kill anyone in their facility before they can get to the orbital cannon.

D

Dr MT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work unless your internet is slow as f*ck. You can only hit till vehicles respawn. In my case only 2 seconds

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work unless your internet is slow as f*ck. You can only hit till vehicles respawn. In my case only 2 seconds
You on PS4?

Cause that's what Xbox users always say.. anyways I pay 180 bucks just for Comcast internet every month and I hit everytime.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You on PS4?

Cause that's what Xbox users always say.. anyways I pay 180 bucks just for Comcast internet every month and I hit everytime.
If you are on PS4 and believe your connection too fast then you could try lowering your mtu settings to maybe 1100.

D

Dr MT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You on PS4?

Yes I am. After getting out of the Kanjali and jumping off the balcony, I got about 5-15 seconds to kill the guard. As soon as the vehicles respawn, you can't hit them anymore. I only managed to kill one once. Most of the times my character isn't even hitting.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Within that short period of time you can hit proceed to next step and see if that works for you. If you believe slowing your connection might help give you more time reduce your mtu settings on PS4. My internet is very fast so I'm not sure that's issue. Are you on PS4 pro cause I'm on regular PS4. The difference in hardware could be an issue as what you are saying is what Xbox users say.

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TV glitch is patched. Will be making new video showing how to use facility god mode glitch with this if it works. Inbox me if your wanting to help with that.

Blunt3d

Blunt3d

丂ㄒㄖ几乇ㄚ Ꮆ卂爪乇尺
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this let your character jump inside of your facility? (Jump with square)

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THERE IS A WAY PPL ARE STILL GETTING UNDER THE MAP WITH THE THRUSTER USING SOME TRICK NOT SURE HOW YET THO....HAD A SUB SEND ME A CLIP ALSO SEEN SOMEBODY ACTUALLY DO IT BUT THERY WOULDNT TELL ME

eccovita

eccovita

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You want under map by avengers? Use apc, take it into avenger. Use menu to exit avenger join friend in invite only on job. I went down a few times was unable to see anyone though. Could blow up the avengers no problem but that's it.

You want to kill people in their facility, tv glitch is patched use hiest board glitch instead then follow the tutorial above.

Top Bottom
Login
Register