Shipping label question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by knockem, Jan 26, 2009 with 4 replies and 411 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knockem

knockem Contributor

Ratings:
    ok so I called MS and I have a shipping label.. the thing is the console is working fine now. I do have another with the 3 rings could i send that one instead of the one i actually called about?

2. CodModzZ4u

CodModzZ4u Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    No, they will check the serial number and not repair it. I know from experience lol. It's best to cancel the repair in the xbox.com dashboard. You could swap out the cases though if the other one isn't under warranty.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    knockem

knockem Contributor

Ratings:
    yea I was thinking about swapping the cases but the other one is under warranty so i could just send it in lol

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Same thing happened with me. I got RRoD and then called and got my box, then my xbox started working again. I still have the box just incase my xbox gets the RRoD again. Although, I dont know if theyll let me send it in when, or if, I get the RRoD again.

5. waffle11

waffle11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Personally I would still send it in, just to get it fixed and to not need to worry about the problem any more(they have gotten more reliable I hope I haven't done much research in that department). The error could come back, why knows what it was at the time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.