• Thread starter Earthstrider
  • Start date
  • Views 2,128
E

Earthstrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for people to trade other shiny Pokemon to me I will not accept legendaries I don't like them very much I also have a raquaza and arceus 
Friend code: 4442-0139-5061

Sakuretsu

Sakuretsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're trading fake Pokémon. I don't want someone to trade you legit shinies if your going to send them fakes.
That may not be necessarily 100% true. It is possible to have a shiny Mew - from the Japanese Emerald event. Now, whether or not [most of] these shiny Mew are from an actual retail cartridge is another story. If my memory serves me correctly, generation 3 abuse is incredibly difficult on retail - but not impossible. Most shiny Mew that aren't inherently hacked (impossible IV combos, Impossible TID/SID combo, etc.) [and aren't simply good hacks] are from emulators. RNG abuse is the key to it, too. Also, [mostly] all of them are clones. Anyone can visit Pokécheck and send a Pokémon of their choosing over a spoofed GTS to their game - the Pokémon received is a clone, of course. The legality analysis available on-site is extremely accurate in most cases (examples of when it is wrong being the encounter slots on Route 48 in HGSS or the Lapras that only appears on a Friday) and is much more accurate than what Nintendo use.

What I'm trying to say is that the Mew is most likely a clone of a legal shiny Mew from an emulator.
I don't think that Nintendo's hack checks are that bad, as to allow transfer of a complete hack. A good hack, sure - but a bad one, no.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$

They had to shot down PokeBank because of all of the illegal pokemon making it through. I'm pretty sure not everyone in japan was a badass hacker that could make really good hacked pkm that would still transfer.

As of now, every shiny legendary i'm seeing i'm calling Fake. Especially when someone from another country is giving it away. I doubt it very much that someone would have a legit one and just be happy with giving it away.

Xbox One Guru

Strolling

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
That may not be necessarily 100% true. It is possible to have a shiny Mew - from the Japanese Emerald event. Now, whether or not [most of] these shiny Mew are from an actual retail cartridge is another story. If my memory serves me correctly, generation 3 abuse is incredibly difficult on retail - but not impossible. Most shiny Mew that aren't inherently hacked (impossible IV combos, Impossible TID/SID combo, etc.) [and aren't simply good hacks] are from emulators. RNG abuse is the key to it, too. Also, [mostly] all of them are clones. Anyone can visit Pokécheck and send a Pokémon of their choosing over a spoofed GTS to their game - the Pokémon received is a clone, of course. The legality analysis available on-site is extremely accurate in most cases (examples of when it is wrong being the encounter slots on Route 48 in HGSS or the Lapras that only appears on a Friday) and is much more accurate than what Nintendo use.

What I'm trying to say is that the Mew is most likely a clone of a legal shiny Mew from an emulator.
I don't think that Nintendo's hack checks are that bad, as to allow transfer of a complete hack. A good hack, sure - but a bad one, no.
Emerald isn't that hard to hack. I had a program way back when with a pokemon editor. Deleted it because they made online and cheating online is bad

Sakuretsu

Sakuretsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They had to shot down PokeBank because of all of the illegal pokemon making it through. I'm pretty sure not everyone in japan was a badass hacker that could make really good hacked pkm that would still transfer.

As of now, every shiny legendary i'm seeing i'm calling Fake. Especially when someone from another country is giving it away. I doubt it very much that someone would have a legit one and just be happy with giving it away.
From what I heard, it was taken down due to the unforeseen strain on the servers from the influx of all the players those two days. The system GF set in place just couldn't handle the strain and needed improvements.

I would like a source for this hack claim, though. If you have one, that is...

Also, any legendary can be shiny except for Celebi, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Keldeo, and Meloetta.

E

Earthstrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From what I heard, it was taken down due to the unforeseen strain on the servers from the influx of all the players those two days. The system GF set in place just couldn't handle the strain and needed improvements.

I would like a source for this hack claim, though. If you have one, that is...

Also, any legendary can be shiny except for Celebi, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Keldeo, and Meloetta.
Look anyone on this can believe whatever they want they are legit Pokemon transfered from japan when pokebank was up I'm just trying to get a diff Pokemon because I don't like using legendaries and thought someone else might

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Look anyone on this can believe whatever they want they are legit Pokemon transfered from japan when pokebank was up I'm just trying to get a diff Pokemon because I don't like using legendaries and thought someone else might

Lol you have no proof that it's real.

D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$

You don't like using legendaries. That is the worst excuse, legendaries aren't the best best but a shiny Mew is possibly the rarest Pokemon. You wouldn't just trade it like you are now

E

Earthstrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post your friend code trade with me I'll show you it 
You don't like using legendaries. That is the worst excuse, legendaries aren't the best best but a shiny Mew is possibly the rarest Pokemon. You wouldn't just trade it like you are now
It's not an excuse what's your friend code? I don't like mew because it looks stupid and has bad stats compared to my others that I super trained

D

Deleted member 504779

There's a time and place for everything.
Grizzled Veteran Tutorial Creator Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Post your friend code trade with me I'll show you it 

It's not an excuse what's your friend code? I don't like mew because it looks stupid and has bad stats compared to my others that I super trained

Even if it looks stupid it it one of the rarest Pokemon. Nobody would trade a real one

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for people to trade other shiny Pokemon to me I will not accept legendaries I don't like them very much I also have a raquaza and arceus 
Friend code: 4442-0139-5061
I'll give you a Legit Shiny Slugma for it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register