• Thread starter Tfsfan
  • Start date
  • Views 1,353
T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so, us shiny hunters know how irritating Shiny locks are. However there are some instances where shiny locks are a GOOD thing, the Poochyena chasing Prof. Birch in ORAS or Wally's Ralts in ORAS, these are literally the only good shiny locks in existence, now I think that Gamefreak should change shiny locking, where the only shiny locked pokemon are those that are %100 impossible to catch through any method, this would make shiny locks less of a curse and more of a blessing, and before you go on about event shines let me just say, that's no excuse. Gamefreak makes NO money off of event shinies, making shiny locks entirely pointless. I was hyped for the ORAS Shiny Rayquaza event, but when I got it, I felt empty and hollow inside, why? Because I didn't EARN the shiny, it was handed to me on a silver platter and it ruins the shiny hunting experience overall. Now again I'm not saying remove shiny locks, but remove them from legendaries that part of the story for god's sake! I mean I LOVE shiny hunting legendaries and XY ruined that, almost alltogether, there were literally maybe 5 to 7 different pokemon you could SR for including the starters, but no shiny legends, it's stupid, it's asinine, dare I say it, it's bad f**king game design! I've been with pokemon since the beginning and I can say I have never felt less inclined to replay a pokemon game than the gen 6 games because of 2 things: XY's lackluster story, and too many freaking Shiny Locked pokemon!

Top Bottom
Login
Register