• Start date
  • Views 5,259
LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
TruHax said:
Get close enough to hop into a window of the main building. You won't fall into the map again, don't worry. Once you are on the window opening just keep jumping until you get to the top of the roof. Your jump height needs to be high I think.

Can you get on the roof right where you jump out? Or do you have to be on the opposite side of the main roof. Because I don't see a window where you can jump on it.

Does the window have to be unboarded maybe?

And how to you get around the map to other huts without falling through the god damn map. Because I'm on 9.9 speed trying to maneuver around and its kind of annoying falling through the map constantly

EDIT: I got it all figured out.

I think I might make a video shortly

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WENDV9idXw[/ame]

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
Can you get on the roof right where you jump out? Or do you have to be on the opposite side of the main roof. Because I don't see a window where you can jump on it.

Does the window have to be unboarded maybe?

And how to you get around the map to other huts without falling through the god damn map. Because I'm on 9.9 speed trying to maneuver around and its kind of annoying falling through the map constantly

EDIT: I got it all figured out.

I think I might make a video shortly

YouTube - modvideo

Yep, that's exactly how you do it. :smile:

And it's insane when all the zombies get together, especially on gamespeed 9.9. They kill each other. lol

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually when I'm just going for rounds I just stay way away from being in the map.. It seems like it goesl ike 5 rounds at a time. But when you go on top of the main roof, it's like you have to just sit there and let them bleed out. I don't really understand it

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
Actually when I'm just going for rounds I just stay way away from being in the map.. It seems like it goesl ike 5 rounds at a time. But when you go on top of the main roof, it's like you have to just sit there and let them bleed out. I don't really understand it
Yes, if you are trying to go for the most rounds, I just getting as far away from the map *** possible, without falling out. And if you want a high score, just stand outside that window, the one where you can see all the zombies in a circle. Then just start shooting and throwing grenades. :wink:

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I got bored at 777 and stopped.

I was not that far away though, I was only as far as the round hut is.

If I go farther than that do the rounds go faster?

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
Yeah I got bored at 777 and stopped.

I was not that far away though, I was only as far as the round hut is.

If I go farther than that do the rounds go faster?
Yes, the dog rounds do.

L

L0CKOOD

Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
Okay next set of questions.

Possible in co-op?

Nope since super jump don't work on co-op might work on system link if ur offline im not sure though

Top Bottom
Login
Register