• Start date
  • Views 5,258
Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
XboxMySocks said:
No, it's not. The highest value is 1000. l2console.
999, 1000. Does it really matter? I just set mine at 999, it works. That's all I want it to do.

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well considering its default is like 24 it probably does.

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol odd numbers like that piss me off for some reason, I'm like a perfectionist :tongue:

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe I just suck, but I tried with gamespeed at the max, and kept dying..

What is the minimum game speed to get out? I believe someone asked but nobody got a straight answer

I've tried 6, and I've also tried 3.5 but can't get out of the map. I'm not really sure where to jump over the railing

Okay well I did it with 3.5. I got out, but only to a place where I can't get back in, or where it seems like I can't get back in. How does the video say to get back in? Or did anybody figure it out yet?

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats whay im trying to figure out. If you have the jump height to 999 then you can get back in where you came from.But that is not where i want to get, i want to get to the place where the guy is in the video.

I FIGURED OUT WHERE TO GO TO GET TO THE PART WHERE THE GUY IN THE VIDEO IS.

Ill make you tube video k.

Its uploading now. Ill post when done uploading.

Here it is [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaZKEZX8a84[/ame]

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
Thats whay im trying to figure out. If you have the jump height to 999 then you can get back in where you came from.But that is not where i want to get, i want to get to the place where the guy is in the video.

I FIGURED OUT WHERE TO GO TO GET TO THE PART WHERE THE GUY IN THE VIDEO IS.

Ill make you tube video k.

Its uploading now. Ill post when done uploading.

Here it is YouTube - Shi No Numa 1

OMG!!!!!! Thanks bro. Please.. Have my babies. But how do you get weapons? Thats what i want to know

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome!!

Ok..so. What was your speed set to? And was it sprint speed or gamespeed? Also, do we have a minimal value needed yet? All set with setting speed to 9.9 and having a friggin seizure.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
Awesome!!

Ok..so. What was your speed set to? And was it sprint speed or gamespeed? Also, do we have a minimal value needed yet? All set with setting speed to 9.9 and having a friggin seizure.

I used 5.5 game speed.

The other problem I'm having is getting zombies to go to the fence when I'm out of the map. They just stay upstairs and line up. Then they only bleed out which takes a lot longer. And I also cant get any weapons.

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeh i think you have to play like 2 rounds. 1 round to get to the opening the door and 1 to get enough to get the random unless you get the teddy bear then you can just jump out and have the random anywhere.

My gamespeed was 3.5 with jum at 999.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
Yeh i think you have to play like 2 rounds. 1 round to get to the opening the door and 1 to get enough to get the random unless you get the teddy bear then you can just jump out and have the random anywhere.

Isn't there a certain level before you get the mystery box? And can you get back in the level in some of the different areas?

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can get to any of the huts if you get out like i showed in the video.

There is no certain level because once you open the Warning gate and go down the stairs and into the main room there is the first box.

There is another way that i found how to get out it goes a little faster. Using the same over the rail out of map.

E

Evilevan6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish you could do this without modding...If so then I'd be all on this!

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
There is another way that i found how to get out it goes a little faster. Using the same over the rail out of map.

Is it in the same spot?

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
Maybe I just suck, but I tried with gamespeed at the max, and kept dying..

What is the minimum game speed to get out? I believe someone asked but nobody got a straight answer

I've tried 6, and I've also tried 3.5 but can't get out of the map. I'm not really sure where to jump over the railing

Okay well I did it with 3.5. I got out, but only to a place where I can't get back in, or where it seems like I can't get back in. How does the video say to get back in? Or did anybody figure it out yet?

When you play on gamespeed 9.9, just back up into a corner and Super Melee the Zombies until you get 1000 points so you can open the gate. Works for me everytime.

But in order to get back into the map, just go back to where you jumped out, there should be a green wall. Just jump onto that wall and go as close to the inside of the map as possible. Then just jump back into the map. Sorry if that was confusing. :S

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Watch the video again i added a annotation on the other part where you can get back in the map but secured away from the zombies.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
Watch the video again i added a annotation on the other part where you can get back in the map but secured away from the zombies.

So if you jump on top of that hut it will just put you in the hut? Isn't that the same thing as just jumping back into the map from the spot you ctually showed?

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You will be on top of the hut but in the same area something i just found that faster than having to walk all the way around. Not really helpful, but something i found. At the fishing hut you can get in and out of that hut by jumping through one of the windows and also at the fishing hut you can get on top of the roof and you can get on the roof of the hut that you spawn in also.

LFCGirl

iMikeyy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
You will be on top of the hut but in the same area something i just found that faster than having to walk all the way around. Not really helpful, but something i found. At the fishing hut you can get in and out of that hut by jumping through one of the windows and also at the fishing hut you can get on top of the roof and you can get on the roof of the hut that you spawn in also.

Where do you get on the roof of the main building? I've been out of the map for hours now trying to find a way to do it.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Aft3RLif3 said:
Where do you get on the roof of the main building? I've been out of the map for hours now trying to find a way to do it.
Get close enough to hop into a window of the main building. You won't fall into the map again, don't worry. Once you are on the window opening just keep jumping until you get to the top of the roof. Your jump height needs to be high I think.

Top Bottom
Login
Register