What's new

Solved Sharing PS Plus- 2 ps4's

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello now I was wondering, Is it currently possible to share ps Plus on 2 ps4's and play simultaneously?

I have 2 in my house and I want to use the other one for glitches, I initially had a yr on both but 1 ran out.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello now I was wondering, Is it currently possible to share ps Plus on 2 ps4's and play simultaneously?

I have 2 in my house and I want to use the other one for glitches, I initially had a yr on both but 1 ran out.
I’m not sure what you mean by share PS Plus on two consoles. All you have to do is add the account with the PlayStation Plus onto the other console. If you ran out of PlayStation Plus on an account all you have to do is activate the account with PS Plus as primary and the PS Plus transfers over to every account on the console.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m not sure what you mean by share PS Plus on two consoles. All you have to do is add the account with the PlayStation Plus onto the other console. If you ran out of PlayStation Plus on an account all you have to do is activate the account with PS Plus as primary and the PS Plus transfers over to every account on the console.
Ok so let me try to explain this better.
I have my ps4 it has an acc with plus.

The other ps4 has ran out of plus.

Can I put my acc with plus on it onto my second ps4 and play them both online simultaneously?

Sorry for mix up m8

C

CWNYKH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so let me try to explain this better.
I have my ps4 it has an acc with plus.

The other ps4 has ran out of plus.

Can I put my acc with plus on it onto my second ps4 and play them both online simultaneously?

Sorry for mix up m8
The account that has PS+ can only be assigned to one PS4 as primary therefore allowing you to share PS+.

A PSN account can only be online on one console at a time.

______

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I figured it out right
This thread can be in solved section or w/e

Effectively running 2 ps4's with 1 plus acc.
So the account I have with ps plus is on my main ps4 it's my alt acc
(never use it, safe acc) has plus on it.
And I use a different acc w/o plus on my main ps4 soo that's my primary ps4

What I did was log that alt acc to my second ps4 and solely as my alt acc (that has plus) unfortunately I am restricted to use that account though It's a good way to save $ of getting another plus.

Cheers everyone that helped and sorry for confusion

Top Bottom
Login
Register