Status
Not open for further replies.
ThunderukX

ThunderukX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
... Umm How do i even respond? get IP banned.... Umm. Please just dont talk
Sorry yeah, correction they both get flagged and banned at the same time instantly.

D

daULTRAkhaos024

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is wrong.
All xboxs sharing the KV can be on at the same time.
Um no it is correct, For the same reason you cannot have the same account connected to live on two consoles.
Plus i have tested this theory already, the other 360 gets disconnected. so please to not speak without proof.]
kthaxbai

D

daULTRAkhaos024

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is wrong.
All xboxs sharing the KV can be on at the same time.
Um no it is correct, For the same reason you cannot have the same account connected to live on two consoles.
Plus i have tested this theory already, the other 360 gets disconnected. so please to not speak without proof.]
kthaxbai

iLegend

iLegend

Asian Hunny Enthusiast
Retired
Experienced Veteran MotM Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Multiple xbox 360's can boot on the same KV without affecting each other. The time it takes to get banned is not affected in any way. The time it takes to get banned is the same if one person is using the KV or if 10 people are using that KV.
Don't ever boot 2 xbox's in the same house with the same KV online. here is what happens XBL will see the same KV's and the same IP address and the 2 xbox's will get red flagged in the system. Both xbox's will then constantly connect and disconnect over and over. very annoying.

D

daULTRAkhaos024

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry yeah, correction they both get flagged and banned at the same time instantly.

Well Even if one gets flagged, the KV is what gets banned so yes they would both be banned but that doesnt mean they were both reviewed.

But yes. i see ur point
Sorry for dbl post, or trip or w/e my connections being a b****.

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
kthaxbai
Fail.

Z89

zackf89

Xbox Modification/Repair Master
Reaction score
Sin$
I talked to Call me Carboy about a shared kv program where you would have to buy them but he said that isnt going to happen on this site and i doubt anyones gonna post a kv for everybody to use for free

Energy

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
kthaxbai
Yes you can, I've done it twice.

Energy

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what you mean by "Fact?" but KV sharing has been pretty popular for the last week or so, it seems every other hour I have someone sending me a random KV. It sure beats paying $70 to have one console online.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
the same kv can be on 2 xbox's at the same time, and be on live at the same time. I would know. It doesn't lessen the amount of time you get out of it either, unless one of the people sign into xexmenu or something while using it. Something else weird: those two people will usually get banned 30 minutes apart.

S

snoogy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
unless one of the people sign into xexmenu or something while using it. Something else weird: those two people will usually get banned 30 minutes apart.

huh?

H

hockey14skate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant an unlimited amount of people use 1 KV

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant an unlimited amount of people use 1 KV

I don't know. I've really only seen 2 people use the KV. I saw a thread somewhere were it said download this kv and use it. I think he said it had 26 downloads or somtin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register