• Start date
  • Views 1,539
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Reaction score
Alright, im not even sure how true this is, but some kid i was talkin to from TTG while i was on XBL said that they share KVs? why would they do this?

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, im not even sure how true this is, but some kid i was talkin to from TTG while i was on XBL said that they share KVs? why would they do this?
Half the profit.

D

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Reaction score
You can get multiple Xboxs online at the same time, using 1 KV. It helps get more lobbies done.

B

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
yes you can share kv's but i think if they ban the kv they ban everyone else using the kv not sure if im right

S

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Reaction score
We should deffinately do that then right? more people, more lobbies, more attracted to 7S(downside=leechers)
but i mean what if jester shared his, haha would everyone last a long time then?

S

SkiLz

Reaction score
Basicaly 5 people on 1 Kv

Means saving 5 Kvs for the future needs :smile:

Saving the economy 1 Kv at a time

S

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Reaction score
Basicaly 5 people on 1 Kv

Means saving 5 Kvs for the future needs :smile:

Saving the economy 1 Kv at a time
yea we all know the KVs will be gone eventually and the only person hostin will be God... i mean Jester

E

etownlax

Getting There
Reaction score
We should deffinately do that then right? more people, more lobbies, more attracted to 7S(downside=leechers)
but i mean what if jester shared his, haha would everyone last a long time then?

no, he has the same KV as everyone else does, He just has his freeboot image changed in a way that keeps microsoft from knowing he's got a rebooter on it. So if he shared his rebooter then we could last a while(until microsoft patches it) on any KV we used, not just "his KV"

S

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
yea we all know the KVs will be gone eventually and the only person hostin will be God... i mean Jester

Yet another *** licker.

He wasn't even the one who found it.

S

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Reaction score
I'm so sick of people thinking Jester is a god...

Honestly, get off his ****. He's really smart...not a f***in god.

Goddamn.

S

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm so sick of people thinking Jester is a god...

Honestly, get off his ****. He's really smart...not a f***in god.

Goddamn.
hey lets grow-up people. there is something called sarcasm, you dont have to start an argument about it holy f**k

S

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
hey lets grow-up people. there is something called sarcasm, you dont have to start an argument about it holy f**k

Is that why you literally licked his *** twice in the same thread? I am willing to bet money you weren't being sarcastic.
He had something given to him that you don't. Get over it.2

S

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Reaction score
Is that why you literally licked his *** twice in the same thread? I am willing to bet money you weren't being sarcastic.
He had something given to him that you don't. Get over it.2
people like you make my day. Haha flippin out, :smile::smile::smile:

D

daULTRAkhaos024

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, you can share KVs. but only one can b on at a time. lol

P.S that was found out a LONG time ago

T

ThunderukX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jester doesn't know anything, he gets all of his mods handed to him. Also he doesn't not have a unbannable KV he has a supplier who gives him xbox's that he can get the KV from.

X

Xerax

Getting There
Reaction score

LMFAO! Jester is a idiot that gets KV's, Mods ect handed to him by community/Unknown/swifteh.

Please stop it kiddie. If you think Jester is a GOD. wow. Just wow.

KV's will run out (nop, just come in a short supply then Jester will struggle). And GOOD! Modding is for offline only.

T

ThunderukX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is wrong.
All xboxs sharing the KV can be on at the same time.
Unless they are in the same house, then it just laggs them both out and you get IP banned. EDIT: Sorry yeah, correction they both get flagged and banned at the same time instantly.

D

daULTRAkhaos024

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless they are in the same house, then it just laggs them both out and you get IP banned.
... Umm How do i even respond? get IP banned.... Umm. Please just dont talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom