• Start date
  • Views 2,524
jay turns

jay turns

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Bright Idea Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a platformer I started a couple days ago in UE4. It obviously is not professional quality as I am just starting out, but what do you guys think so far?
I will be adding oculus rift support.

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Some more screenshots on the progress of the co-op online puzzle game I've been working on. Should be done soon enough.

LzXuVwK.jpg

JfH62ny.jpg

iVSIgd4.jpg

zHGRkpP.jpg

UAxoaSt.jpg

nD9Q8wN.jpg

Last edited:
Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Some more screenshots on the progress of the co-op online puzzle game I've been working on. Should be done soon enough.

LzXuVwK.jpg

JfH62ny.jpg

iVSIgd4.jpg
Wow really nice. Is it GarryMod type game? I love the look of it :smile:

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow really nice. Is it GarryMod type game? I love the look of it :smile:
I really can't say, Garry's Mod has a lot of game types :tongue: Basically, the only way you'll progress is by team work. You have to use a mic to communicate as we felt an in game chat took out the humor/fun factor.

We e aren't expecting a lot of people to play it but it's going to be a nice portfolio piece, and for the few that do, I think they'll enjoy it. :smile: I'm a little disappointed in our level designer, he really didn't do his job, it could have looked a lot more professional.

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I really can't say, Garry's Mod has a lot of game types :tongue: Basically, the only way you'll progress is by team work. You have to use a mic to communicate as we felt an in game chat took out the humor/fun factor.

We e aren't expecting a lot of people to play it but it's going to be a nice portfolio piece, and for the few that do, I think they'll enjoy it. :smile: I'm a little disappointed in our level designer, he really didn't do his job, it could have looked a lot more professional.
Well tag me once you finally got a beta or the game finished. I'd be more than happy to try it out :smile:

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Reaction score
Sin$
I suck at my own game, anyway... I made it last night out of boredom, just have to add GUI scaling and it's finished, should come in handy when I've nothing better to do! :tongue:

I tried making it as close to the original as I could, scaling wise, but with a nice arcade style font.

I managed to finally beat the computer today!

vQ8IKtX.png

2P3bmI0.jpg

Last edited:
Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I suck at my own game, anyway... I made it last night out of boredom, just have to add GUI scaling and it's finished, should come in handy when I've nothing better to do! :tongue:

I tried making it as close to the original as I could, scaling wise, but with a nice arcade style font.

vQ8IKtX.png
Straight Gl/dx or an engine?

Top Bottom
Login
Register