What's new

Discussion Share a loot story

B

Benassi

ѕσи σf ѕєхy
Reaction score
Tell me about your best loot story! Whether it's cryptarch luck, farming engrams or anything!

After this happened i litteratly shat my trousers:cool:
This literally just happened to me I was playing on Mars and I don't usually play on Mars but I discovered a chest while playing trying to complete bounties and when I opened up the chest I got a rare engram, 2 heavy ammo synthesis, an ascendent shard, 400 glimmer, 2 motes of light and 8 relic iron!

S

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Reaction score
Okay this is gonna be a really good story.

So I was looting on Skywatch and I got a legendary engram. The end

B

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
playing with frien on his acc. got few rare engrams not a single rare. we end up deciding to do story mode to unlock venus. the first part of it was to kill a orge, we see a blue engram. yolo jumped at. finished mission. decript it and its a our very first blue rarity weaopon. an anima sniper.

X

x760xKitteh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the exotic rocket launcher for xur, then got the same one an hour later at the cave. Then got the ice breaker the next day at the cave. Rip cave.... Rip....

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
One time I opened a loot chest and got 41 glimmer AND 2 spinmetal. There was much rejoicing.

R

ReaSoNz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doing a iron relic run and got 1 legendary engram and a ton of materials and in the same run got another legendary engram and a load more materials.

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
Tell me about your best loot story! Whether it's cryptarch luck, farming engrams or anything!

After this happened i litteratly shat my trousers:cool:
This literally just happened to me I was playing on Mars and I don't usually play on Mars but I discovered a chest while playing trying to complete bounties and when I opened up the chest I got a rare engram, 2 heavy ammo synthesis, an ascendent shard, 400 glimmer, 2 motes of light and 8 relic iron!
I was killing some thing with my guns when the only engram I've ever got dropped. Guess what it was.

An uncommon

A

Al_Capwn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was playing Vault of Glass yesterday evening and i randomly got this badboy in a chest. 5th exotic, but first one i've found :smile:

S

Sin

Go to hell
Reaction score
I got a Highlander type 1 helmet last night!!!! Psyched!

Top Bottom