All Shane Long will be 5k+?

• Thread starter TheMaestro
  • Start date
  • Views 987
TheMaestro

TheMaestro

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I've never really posted on this forum much, but I figured I'd give you guys a heads up seeming there's lots of dedicated players and traders on here.

With St Patrick's day being under a month away It's inevitable we will have a St Patrick's cup again. Loads of Youtubers and Twitch streamers have been mass buying Long as he is one of the only decent Irish strikers. I found this out through a streamer who told me he'd bought 180 and had to store them on different accounts as he had so many. He also said If he was to go up to 5k he'd make upwards of 500k profit.

You don't need to do as I'm saying but the proof is already there that his price will inflate hefty amounts. I bought 10 Long's just incase this did actually happen (I was very doubtful) and today when I checked his price he was already selling at 1k more than I had payed. 800-1000 -> 1900 - 2000 In 2 days..

Shane Long
BPL, West Brom
ST
Rep. Ireland

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So seeing as Tho Mcgeady is an excellent player i assume he will be going up in price aswell?

Or is this a way of you manipulating people into buying your Long cards?

NuFc AniiMaL

NuFc AniiMaL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have had in excess of 200 cards in my watch list cards that i have win so for him to store 180 over more than 1 account is not true

Silent Bob

Jamesafon

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What an elaborate scam! The back story was more detailed than most of the oscar nominees last night. Good job, no one will buy your Long's, and if I am completely wrong, and what you say is the truth, next time name drop your youtube/streaming pals so that others could check your claims for themselves.

x RaTeD

x RaTeD

The Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
It happened last year, who knows if it will happen again though

Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold

Still Call Me 'John'. I'm Used To It.
Forum Addict Tutorial Creator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
For people saying it's a scam, I beg to differ. I decided, 'why not?' and bought a good amount of Longs, then relisted them for a good 1.5k-2k more than I paid and woke up to find that all of them had sold.
Not all people all scammers.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
For people saying it's a scam, I beg to differ. I decided, 'why not?' and bought a good amount of Longs, then relisted them for a good 1.5k-2k more than I paid and woke up to find that all of them had sold.
I wasn't to sure myself which is why I didn't comment because it could very well be legit but I don't think his reason for posting was to give us a heads up. I think it was for him to make a quick profit now in case it doesn't happen

Caucasian Ops

Caucasian Ops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe he stretched the story at the top to catch interest, but its true. I have Shane Long in my squad, and i bought now (along time ago) for 750 Coins. Listed today for start 1.5k, and he sold for 2.5k. I don't know, nor do I care what the OPs motives were, he proves a valid point.

Caucasian Ops

Caucasian Ops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So seeing as Tho Mcgeady is an excellent player i assume he will be going up in price aswell?

Or is this a way of you manipulating people into buying your Long cards?
McGeady is also rising in price

Silent Bob

Jamesafon

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to apologise for my brash delivery! But I remember vividly what some scammers did to me. I apologise if this is all true and people are making profit, I'm just used to new users with like 5 posts saying hey this player is a good one to price fix lolololol. Best of luck making profits my fellow s7users.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally think its a price fix and who ever started it was very clever to use the new tournament to entice people into buying into it.

Caucasian Ops

Caucasian Ops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I personally think its a price fix and who ever started it was very clever to use the new tournament to entice people into buying into it.
I wouldn't call it a price fix.. More of a supply-demand situation. Like for the BBVA tourney, players from that league were going for higher. You have a point, but whatever the intentions it works, haha

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I've never really posted on this forum much, but I figured I'd give you guys a heads up seeming there's lots of dedicated players and traders on here.

With St Patrick's day being under a month away It's inevitable we will have a St Patrick's cup again. Loads of Youtubers and Twitch streamers have been mass buying Long as he is one of the only decent Irish strikers. I found this out through a streamer who told me he'd bought 180 and had to store them on different accounts as he had so many. He also said If he was to go up to 5k he'd make upwards of 500k profit.
Rep. Ireland
Well looks like you were right so thanks for making me a little bit of money, I didn't buy too many Longs or Mcgeadys because I thought it was a well thought out price fixing but now it's actually happened you were probably actually just helping out so thanks for that :smile:

Silent Bob

Jamesafon

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well looks like you were right so thanks for making me a little bit of money, I didn't buy too many Longs or Mcgeadys because I thought it was a well thought out price fixing but now it's actually happened you were probably actually just helping out so thanks for that :smile:
I bought 0 because I had no coins...but again I would like to apologise for my outrageous jumping to conclusions. Nice one, looks like anyone that listened will be cashing in now. 15,000 coins to win the tourney

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought 0 because I had no coins...but again I would like to apologise for my outrageous jumping to conclusions. Nice one, looks like anyone that listened will be cashing in now. 15,000 coins to win the tourney
yhh i listened :biggrin: long is selling for around 4k. Which is quite disappointing compared to how much he was going for this time, last year.

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
Sin$
yhh i listened :biggrin: long is selling for around 4k. Which is quite disappointing compared to how much he was going for this time, last year.
You would be better off waiting until tomorrow like me because that's when he will be at his highest

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Made around 50k,just from 7 pages of none rare bronze Irish players I had in my club :smile: .new the prices would rise, never expected a 10k Prize and a pack though ..

Rboy

Rboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You would be better off waiting until tomorrow like me because that's when he will be at his highest
I havnt sold shane long much, but ive been selling other irish players like gibson. I think I might wait till tomorrow with long, because atm gibson is selling for more.. I dont understand.

Top Bottom
Login
Register