All Sham Shield with 0 Capacity?

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by Whitehawkx, Jun 14, 2019 with 4 replies and 1,000 views.

1. Whitehawkx

Whitehawkx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has had luck making a Sham with no capacity? Essentially I want to run a Maya Fleet build that can also absorb damage. I've tried combining various parts of the Sham and Rough Rider, but without any luck. Thought I'd reach out and see anyone else has been successful. Thanks!

2. DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Retired Green and Yellow VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Fairly certain that cant be done.

3. OP
    Whitehawkx

Whitehawkx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hmmm maybe I could do like a level 1 Sham so it has low capacity then see if there's something I can equip that lowers shield capacity.

4. dicax84

dicax84 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The sham shield will only absorb bullets when it is fully charged. So even if you got the shield to be down all the time, you would not absorb any bullets. You are wasting your time IMO. Just get one of Xciers profile saves with 150,000% health and you won't go down.

5. ProtoBuffers

ProtoBuffers Fragile do not drop Premium

Ratings:
    The sham has to be active in order for it absorb bullets Try making it a nova shield balance is the only suggestion i could make maybe it inverts the effects?