• Thread starter eeyyaall6
  • Start date
  • Views 10,747
E

eeyyaall6

Reaction score
Sin$
please leave a like to this guy..

Shot a guardian's ghost, shadow shot lasted an extended time after the ghost was revived.

try it and tell me if its working to you
also pvp and pve thanks

ps f*** all the youtubers that think is fun to tease us and not show us how its can be done:

f*** this wannabe!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
can you change the title from shadowshot to tether glitch it's not the same and misleading.

also they're doing the right thing, i don't want this in PvP and to have ToO delayed yet again, so complain all you want.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So what is it that he did for it to last like that?

E

eeyyaall6

Reaction score
Sin$
i don't care honestly about "the right thing" only to have as much fun as possible and its on the gamers responsibility not to troll others, I'm only showing this to all of this awesome community that's no one will tell us how to play not YOUTUBERS and not BUNGIE. have fun:smile: 
So what is it that he did for it to last like that?
read the description of the video and understand:smile: he is just showing us not like the others..

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
can you change the title from shadowshot to tether glitch it's not the same and misleading.

also they're doing the right thing, i don't want this in PvP and to have ToO delayed yet again, so complain all you want.
This glitch won't matter for PvP, but it does make me wonder how many other glitches there could be with the shadowshot.

i don't care honestly about "the right thing" only to have as much fun as possible and its on the gamers responsibility not to troll others, I'm only showing this to all of this awesome community that's no one will tell us how to play not YOUTUBERS and not BUNGIE. have fun:smile: 

read the description of the video and understand:smile: he is just showing us not like the others..
I edited your thread title and added the video description to your post. It's bad business to force people to another site.

E

eeyyaall6

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch won't matter for PvP, but it does make me wonder how many other glitches there could be with the shadowshot.

I edited your thread title and added the video description to your post. It's bad business to force people to another site.
at one of the videos i posted you can show its working at a strike for a long time against the darkblade maybe its fake?

B

Bowzr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm wondering how people are apparently using it in pvp.
I'll try it out once one of my friends get online so we can fool around with it for science.
This will be huge if done correctly for the hard raid, and perhaps trials.

B

Boricuavtec

Reaction score
Sin$
How do u do it for PVE? I tried shooting my friends dead ghost near a boss but nothing happened

D

Dj3vox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i'll tell ya how it works BUT Pssshhh :tongue:

Shoot a shadowshot on a death ghost of your friend - bäääm thats it! Now you can revive him and the shadowshot never ends! Congrats bungie - you never get it^^

H

hynnessy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i'll tell ya how it works BUT Pssshhh :tongue:

Shoot a shadowshot on a death ghost of your friend - bäääm thats it! Now you can revive him and the shadowshot never ends! Congrats bungie - you never get it^^
Yea i have tried that aswell doesnt seem to work.

Lolmanopp

Lolmanopp

Reaction score
Sin$
It's me or are they using lag switch? Come on they dont shoot to te mobs

C

CKL

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried it with an enemy who are in the range of the shadowshot?

There has to be an enemy beside the dead ghost :wink:
ive tried this with my fd, it didnt work.
my fd and me was in the story mission THE DARK BEYOND, i shot at his ghost and adds was next to it, but the shadowshot didnt last more than 5 seconds.

T

Taco_Party

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Nonetheless its still a shadowshot glitch so you can stop your crying trying too say its misleading. The super is called shadowshot and it is in fact a glitch for it, its not his fault for you being dumb to know the difference. If you did in fact see it requires the opposite team to participate in order for it to affect them. As for the second it only works for PvE so once again won't affect trials what so ever. Stop your crying its not like you were good either way for it to be major in trials 
I'm wondering how people are apparently using it in pvp.
I'll try it out once one of my friends get online so we can fool around with it for science.
This will be huge if done correctly for the hard raid, and perhaps trials.
Can't work for trials. As you saw the first video required the help from the opposite team and the second/third was only for PvE

Top Bottom
Login
Register